• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Nabucodonosor

1. Nabucodonosor

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Another frontier to expand to, me likes. <3 I hope, the good type 'bio creatures' will be reconsidered, that's pretty much as redundant as saying 'swimming ocean ships' or 'flying wing birds' since 'bio' is just a Greek way of saying 'life' :-D How about 'ultra deep sea creatures' or 'high...
  2. Nabucodonosor

Spoiler Wildlife Event

I was thinking Gummi Bears! ^^
  3. Nabucodonosor

Spoiler Archeology Event 2021

Uppicario like so: [_SPOILER="Spoiler Title"] post [_/SPOILER] and remove the underscores.
  4. Nabucodonosor

Spoiler New GB?

...And so is and ancient FoE lore secret brought to the surface again... ^^ Things in games get developed, discarded and repurposed all the time. Once the Observatory was a LMA GB, its graphic remained the same retaining the distinct LMA style. Then there was an unadorned Middle-American pyramid...
  5. Nabucodonosor

Discussion I finally lived up to my username!!!

Oh no, somebody broke the Prime Directive! :eek:
  6. Nabucodonosor

Spoiler Halloween 2020

Didn't you pay attention in defence against the dark arts class? Most people summon demons for personal gain, usually the material kind, while the wolf embodies fortitude in battle. ^^ Of course, there's always a fair chance that the nerds programming this also rather eyed the squirrel outside...
  7. Nabucodonosor

Spoiler What comes after Asteroid Belt?

THAT Age would STINK, planetofthehumans2, I can tell you right now. At best, it'll be neat and tight, not spread out like the Oceanic Age or drilled through like the Arctic Age. -- Of course, no one would fly right in and settle there, bases would be created on the moons and from there it'd be...
  8. Nabucodonosor

Discussion So much citizens

One of many threads where the snake part in me is tempted to simply write, 'Be grateful or be silent!', and leave it at that. *hhh* These kind of games all keep you in an artificial scarcity of various and changing resources, I've helped building a couple myself. If one resource is abundant...
  9. Nabucodonosor

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Overall great changes, don't have anything to complain now regarding this new Era except for certain performance issues that seem to have gotten even worse which leads me to very much hope them to be high up on the priority list of issues to fix. :-)
  10. Nabucodonosor

Could've probably done it to Ceres, the original namegiver before the Era got relabled :AB. But cheer up, next stop will be Venus and her diameter is only a couple of hundreds of miles less than Earth, we might make her a pretty lady from up close, yet... ;-) ...LOTS to do though...
  11. Nabucodonosor

Technically, it is certainly possible to add this to the research tree -- but since it is not feasible to terraform asteroids for lack of... well, terra ^^, I do not see it happening.
  12. Nabucodonosor

Duplicate: stange

This is a pretty one. Please let this unfixed for a week or so. *G*
  13. Nabucodonosor

Mars Ore... well: I've read many good points on this, pretty much all of them my own which almost never happens with any topic. At this point, dear game designers, you'll see: we won't take no for an answer regarding this, it will have to be reworked in some kind of way. But let me make a...
  14. Nabucodonosor

Contact Support: abode [Rewarded]

This has to be a bug. Just had the same, tried to build the movable abode in my city, got an 'internal error', forced client restart, abode has not been built, still in my inventory. In Mars Arge, it was not possible to win anything Mars-related out of a daily quest. Because of three lots vs...
  15. Nabucodonosor

Duplicate: SA:AB Asteroid ice (quest) doesn't recognize ice collection

Ah, found it. I suggest, merging our threads under my title, the other is... somewhat easy to overlook although I apologize for not having searched more thoroughly.