• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by MonkeyDMonkey

1. MonkeyDMonkey

Discussion Self aid kit

Batsy Bars Ectroplasmic produce ~1,5 every Day
  2. MonkeyDMonkey

New Issue: slow game while auto aiding

I have also seen Discord messages from live servers. It seems rather that very special conditions must apply. I only have this on beta and not on the live servers.
  3. MonkeyDMonkey

Feedback History Event 2024

QI Boost for Gold league building o_O
  4. MonkeyDMonkey

a second click works, but again it is possible that players are skipped. 134 friends -> 21 -> 2 -> 0 "not a Bug" was a Forum Bug. The Snowman has solve this forum Bug and now its still a "New issue" :)
  5. MonkeyDMonkey

Not a Bug? You don't even get a query here, just declare that it's normal ..... I can only hope that the players get the error live.
  6. MonkeyDMonkey

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Let's see what Inno will "optimize" next. There is simply nothing more that you can afford at the dealer. The starting bids are simply exorbitant. But Inno obviously doesn't care about the players' feedback, the main thing is to carry on with the bull****. Always further past reality. Game...
  7. MonkeyDMonkey

and again and again and again- game slows down every time that the game is aiding, and every time some players are skipped. Here is a short video to show you that players are skipped over and over again. after aid guild members
  8. MonkeyDMonkey

Reported to Developers: Some buildings won't be motivated

use storage kit and not aid kits, then problem fixed
  9. MonkeyDMonkey

It's really sad to see Inno follow up on their new "great" balancing of the antique dealer. This means that all old items are now virtually useless to sell. i take that :D
  10. MonkeyDMonkey

nice, a useless potion! switch that looks better :D
  11. MonkeyDMonkey

am i the only one with this problem? i can reproduce it over and over again.
  12. MonkeyDMonkey

It's extreme how many daily prizes you can win in a hard game o_O
  13. MonkeyDMonkey

1.282.add668b027 (16.04.2024 18:05), MonkeyDMonkey (169507), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/123.0.0.0, 2560x1279, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) While I am helping my neighbors, guild...
  14. MonkeyDMonkey

I have invested 20k diamonds and can only just manage to put together a building at level 7. If Inno doesn't change anything about Live, I don't think you'll get it to 7 at all +1 Upgrade in Quests
  15. MonkeyDMonkey

Are the cards different or do they actually mean the same thing?