• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by *Manse*

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I would rather pay daily 10-15 diamonds to participate in KVK than QL - it would also have been simpler to introduce it, rather than QL. And of course GVG can be made into an app, it's just that Inno would not profit from it as we know it. I am testing the one round of QL, but already now, I...
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Only one thing to say ... Very disappointed !!
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Some of us do have a work, other hobbies and so on... a life, you know. But that was not my point.
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I have played this game since 2014… 3 cities in Jupiter age. I still dont like ego-players in large guilds.
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Super.. I got it... Thanks.
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Where is that new thread? I cant find it... And the other one I have found, no one used yet.
  7. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I find the new initiative rewarding. It is no longer just the 5-10 most active players who take matches. But now there is actually room for more players to get matches when they log in. I do not think that GBG should be a free gift booth without price, as it has been so far. And I can see a...
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I like the new initiatives. Smaller clans have a better chance. More players have a chance for matches - and you are more dependent on everyone in the clan being active on the battlefield. Some believe that event buildings and GBs are wasted now, but no, if any it is more important to grab...