• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by maff

1. maff

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024 Yesterday at 16:58 In Beta from February 23 to March 14 How can it be that it is announced that it starts one day and it turns out that it starts another day, they brought the event forward one day, thanks to this it cannot carry out missions today since my...
  2. maff

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 09th October

SINCE 10:30 AM THE GAME IS BEING UPDATED AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN PLAY EVERYTHING, I'M SURE THAT IF SOMEONE PASSED THROUGH MY CITY IT WOULD BE LOOTED, WHAT A SHAME FOR SO MANY HOURS TO UPDATE THE GAME AND NOT GIVE ANY EXPLANATION
  3. maff

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

when does the titan era come out on the live servers?
  4. maff

I leave the event, it is not worth spending 3 days to do 1 city, right now I would have to finish the city and I have 100 hours left to complete it, this is getting worse, I give up
  5. maff

Is this a disaster so hard to fix it? at level 4 it is as if it were the car at level 1 this is not correct if they do not solve it they load the event impossible to finish it 4 days to make 1 city this is not logical
  6. maff

We are in a society of free expression, giving an opinion is not criticizing, that is, what one thinks, and if it is true that the change has gotten worse, I think that before making the change they should have tried the change and seen how bad it is. It worked but this has not been done, they...
  7. maff

Feedback Fall Event 2022

where is the attack and defense bonus it only gives coins and points and in the ad it puts attack and defense bonus
  8. maff

Feedback Fall Event 2022

The donkey enclosure will only be available through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will provide a number of Goods of your Age, Attack and Defense boost for the defending army, and when motivated, random Goods and 1 random Unit! what amount of attack and defense gives and...
  9. maff

Pathfinder

maff ruta nº 4 nariz de juber
  10. maff

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

some strategy to do the investigations of the jupiter era and where to go and what path to follow, thanks
  11. maff

Discussion Hacked account

What innogameis has to do is return the stolen cities as they were, once it has been verified that it is the account of the person who has stolen it, it is what they do on several servers and the same thing that banks do if they steal your account on bank reimburses you the stolen money, there...
  12. maff

Discussion Hacked account

I think that if your account is hacked, the person responsible is innogameis, let you know if the password is easy or difficult, in banks it has the highest security and they also violate them, and if they take money from you they are responsible, because here they would have to do The same...
  13. maff

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

what are the best troops of the jupiter era?
  14. maff

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

The brightly colored INCIDENTS for this event are novel, THE BEST OF THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT, THE EVENT A FIASCO WAITS more to be the celebration of the 10th anniversary conclusion it is not worth doing it is not worth anything, everyone thinks the same greetings and good game
  15. maff

Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

amazing, I just saw the castle system, assuming you do every day all the things that give you coins for the castle except auctions or buying at the merchant ...... I would reach level 20 by February 2039 .. ......I don't think I'll live that long, much less play this game for so many years hahaha