• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by m.s.b.

1. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Somehow this tiny, irrelevant buff is more irritating than no buff. If you were just blithely ignoring the issues and stubbornly making no changes, that's one thing. But, instead, you appear to be trying to help, yet completely ineffective at doing so.
  2. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Okay, so the RQ limit is 2000 aborts. Finally we know! Random thoughts: This makes it even more advantageous to stay in ages like TE with fewer RQs to cycle through. In a reasonably good case, you are aborting something like 6 quests per quest completed. That's 333 completed quests per day...
  3. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Just re-upping my earlier FI suggestion in this thread: Multiplier on all town hall daily collection output! * Scales from 2x to 5x as you level and tapers off with steep diminishing returns from there. * Since this would multiply embassies, this is a direct boost to cultural settlements, so...
  4. Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

thanks for listening
  5. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

It's a fair point. I still think the best move is to avoid it, overlevel your Traz/CF/Arc etc., and stay flexible with space. But if you're really at the end game with all GBs you want at 60+, the key ones at 100+, and you have nothing else to spend FP on... I guess this thing is about...
  6. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

That's actually a surprisingly decent number of troops, even at low levels. Okay, so it's like a third of a CC, a third of a traz, and a couple of goods buildings. Plus some other random crap. And much more expensive to level. Would never build it, but not the *total* trash I thought it was...
  7. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

One comparison is space (including non-GBs), another is whether or not there's a better place to spend ~40k FP. Seems unlikely that any sort of cost-benefit analysis would justify it on either grounds for any play style. The best reason to build it right now is that it looks pretty—an...
  8. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Why not make FI good for people doing cultural settlements? cultural goods/currency from daily town hall collect in settlement fixed additional fragments (+1 to +15, say) of timed buildings at completion town hall/emissary rewards 2x to 5x at collection (thus turning town hall into a...
  9. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

It's in a couple places in announcements on beta forum today.
  10. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the lag fix and more details about RQ limits. Would also just love to hear more about *how you think about* RQs (and CF). That would help calibrate my expectations for the future. I’ve invested a lot of time and thought into a fairly specific and niche...
  11. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

lol ok, feels like there's more of a story here, but I'll take it
  12. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

Hey @lordwasa, any chance we can just get more of a story? Like the specific reasons for the change, and whether alternatives were considered (e.g. removing UBQ and fighting quests), and why this is the preferred route? Irrespective of whether the change is reverted, I think 50% of my...
  13. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

@aim83 You *can live with* 8 fewer minutes a day—you can accept any nuisance or arbitrary time sink—but why the hell should you or would you? Is there some benefit you gain? Wouldn't you be better off without the change?
  14. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

I can actually understand nerfing RQs (and CFs). It is just so unfathomable to me that you'd nerf them by *introducing artificial lag for the player*, like what the ever-loving f *is* that? Who does that???? Still just stunned and sad that this went through to live as unannounced as ever.
  15. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

It might be hard for you to fathom this, but I have literally done hundreds of thousands of RQs over the years. This is adding literally days worth of accumulated pointless waiting time for RQ-heavy play styles. For RQ-light but still RQ-regular play styles—which is most experienced players—it's...