• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by kmc11

1. Not A Bug: Collection tooltip showing wrong numbers on supplies with high Boost%

When hovering over a collection building with a high supply boost 3513% in my case, the amount of supplies shown will not be accurate if it's above an unknown threshold. ( The same bug may apply to coin collection as well ) Reproducibility: 5/5 Steps to reproduce: 1. Check a buildings...
  2. Discussion Obsolete GB?

Wew that's news for me then. Makes SoH seem quite useless.. Then I guess it's back to CF and manual treasury donations
  3. Discussion Obsolete GB?

That's.. not how it works. Atom has 157 each at lvl 80 and SoH Lvl 8 has 80 each so 240 each ( 3 SoH ).. My point is that the SoH take less space and have no FP cost. So in the long run you WILL run out of space in your city, and even if you value treasure donation over anything else, you get a...
  4. Discussion Obsolete GB?

That is.. If you push it beyond level 120 it might be useful.. If you don't want to go that far just plant 3 SoH at level 8 and save the FP for fighting GBs
  5. Discussion Obsolete GB?

Make Oracle of Delphi give Bonus of Galata Tower Make Colosseum like Himeji but for fights in PvP Arena when it comes Make Galata Tower boost % for points given by fights ( doesn't make it completely useless, but not something impacting game ) Smth like that would be nice imo.. Reusing old...
  6. Rejected GBG - provide guilds the motivation for the battles

There needs to be an overhaul to the league system ( Bronze Leage noone is doing anything and everyone is getting #1 rewards ) ( Diamong league, either you're stuck at 1000LP and get thrown in the lion's cave or you go plat and effectively have no real competition half of the time) I'm with one...
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

I feel like the PvP arena would be a welcome addition if it was not replacing the old PvP towers/system, instead adding a "real" PvP. Queue up. Wait till matched against another opponent, battle it out in a 2 player LIVE manual battle. ( Wouldn't even need to stall at wait window, could be an...