• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by KingTerry

1. Count the shamrocks!

40 shamrocks
  2. Recruiting Misfit Island seeking active fighters for GE & GBG

Find a place on our Island where you feel like you belong as a Misfit Maverick. We are an English speaking guild. Players with imagination and non conformist game ideas welcome - Small or Scary Size. Fighters welcomed for GE & GBG Contact FairMarigold to apply for membership. Leadership team...
  3. Daily Quests

Inno has out done itself in thinking I would do all this stuff for a simple EMA residential building that costs almost nothing to begin with. We are not stupid. See attached screen shot. They have gone off the deep end. With what they require us to do, payouts need to improve for the better...
  4. Daily Quests

The Daily Quest often leaves a lot to be desired for the players as often the rewards often does not justify the efforts required for many of the rewards offered. Today, you took the cake on the most insane requirements for winning a key fragment. Just one fifth of a whole key and you want...
  5. Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

I do hope Sleigh Builders are offered again. As new to beta, I have none here yet. They are awesome to have in the higher ages where goods buildings get massive. They are a big space saver.
  6. Discussion Fall???

It's on the splash screen after logging into the beta server.
  7. Discussion Fall???

We are done with Fall, you should be announcing the Halloween Event coming not the Fall we completed last week.