• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by JollyProgrammer

1. Not A Bug: All fighting slow down

10 seconds after clicking on wounded troops
  2. Not A Bug: All fighting slow down

I have noticed on beta and US servers that when fighting, it seems to be ok some of the time then a huge slowdown takes place. This slow down occurs in GE and GbG but not in GvG on us servers. It takes 10 seconds to swap a single army, everything is really slow. Logging out and closing the...
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I play GvG on H world and Beta, so I maintain hundreds of troops for all the ages Iron through Future, so I can fight in all ages. Will Guild Raids allow you to fight in all ages or will you be restricted to the current age only? I am asking can I fight in Iron Guild Raid and then fight in...
  4. Feedback Big news for Forge!

So what happens to the goods currently in game? Will the goods just be gone or will they be returned to the guild treasury? If gone, I will need to drop a lot of sectors and quit wasting guild resources. If the goods are returned to the guild, I can keep playing for a couple months.
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I voted NO on the change. I agree there needs to be a change but not this. With that said, the hardest thing to do when someone takes the whole map in the first hour is to break out. So why not help there? Allow the home sector to have 3 siege towers. This sector can not be taken and helps...