• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by johnnycanuck5

1. Winter Challenge 1

15 hidden gifts
  2. Winter Challenge 1

There are 15 hidden gifts.
  3. Beta Lottery - week ending 08/09/2019

Has there not been a Beta Lottery for the most part of September? And none in October as of yet? I am not finding anything current when I search the forums for this. Oh, and if this is still active....47
  4. Beta Lottery - week ending 09/12/2018

13, please!
  5. Beta Lottery - week ending 28/10/2018

Don't know if the time limit is already passed, but....53!
  6. Football Event

Has anybody else noticed that the number of "footballs" on the game page has changed? When the "locked" event logo/link first appeared at the top of my FOE game page, it said I had 1.3k footballs; now it says 70. Don't know if this actually means anything, but interested if anybody else has...
  7. Football Event

Where did you see the "official" announcement, please and thanks!
  8. Pick your Favorite Design

This Aztec Camera single was a big favourite of mine since waaaay back in '83; has ever since evoked pleasant dreams of winter. I've always been a winter type of person, and look forward to the snow and ice each year! Hoping that FOE has the snow activated again this year! Oh, and I choose...
  9. Feedback Daily Challenges

Another question...finished the Daily Challenges...and saw no apparent reward from the chest for completing the 7 day cycle. What was the reward supposed to be?
  10. Feedback Daily Challenges

So, I was able to figure out, by trial and error, that todays' Daily Challenge should have read something like "Complete 2 encounters in GE by...winning battles". So, solved that. The issue I am left with is incomplete statements in Daily Challenges that make me guess as to what the challenge...