• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Inno are Clowns

1. Inno are Clowns

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

lol unbelievable... i haven't bother with beta for months as it seems a waste of time, juts people playing for the free diamonds and heads up on events. just logged in and seen this rubbish is back and exactly the same as before, fight against saab units, rubbish rewards and taken the towers...
  2. Inno are Clowns

Feedback PvP Arena

The thing is, Beta is for testing not do you like it, and what i have worked out over the years is once they add something its to bad if no one likes it, its here to stay.. over 40k players in beta and probably 90% are here for the heads up on events and don't test a thing so a couple of dozen...
  3. Inno are Clowns

Feedback PvP Arena

rubbish..the old towers counted all your battles and every week brings competition in the hood, many many people are going to be upset with the towers going when it goes live
  4. Inno are Clowns

Beta server could use a revamp? (opinion/speculation)

Yep it has become just another city but with free diamonds, feedback/testing is just a waste of time as as I have found out recently, doesn't matter if no one that plays the game likes something or not, once its changed its to bad. The amount of times over the last 6-7 years I see a new feature...
  5. Inno are Clowns

Feedback Research Tree Improvements

that's the problem not enough can see it and a very small amount of those that can are commenting, but at the end of the day it probably doesn't matter what feed back is given, this is what we are going to get as that's the way it always is and has been, as long as one person say its cool we all...
  6. Inno are Clowns

Feedback Research Tree Improvements

Improvements? its the next worse thing to the kiddie achievements that pop up in the middle of something and sort of reminds me when the message system was changed a few years ago, blinding, and the the same thing has been done to the forum!!! i can barely see the text. Can't mouse over to see...
  7. Inno are Clowns

URGENT!: AUTOMATION.

Yes if it makes people aid again Been asked many times and even though I don't get it because its not that hard, it annoys me how people don't aid anymore, every hood in every world you get maybe 25% if your lucky that bother to aid and takes ages if you start a new world to filter through all...
  8. Inno are Clowns

Feedback Guild Expeditions

I also agree, GE is becoming a chore, once it was something I looked forward to, but now I find my self rushing through it as quick as possible to get it out of the way. The good prizes from relics seem to have slowly disappeared.......silver relics seem to mostly contain, face, sun god, victory...
  9. Inno are Clowns

Feedback Enough is Enough!!!!!

They aren't that bad though a reduction in time would be nice, but there is worse things to win than victory towers, like coliseum prints...
  10. Inno are Clowns

Rejected Proposal: Quality of Life Improvement for PvP

I agree, when these changes 1st took place it didn't effect me at all, but i recently started in both of the new worlds and it is time consuming and irritating. As soon as I unlocked DC in 1 world i had 4 quests in a row that required battles It's almost like, here's something new, but your not...
  11. Inno are Clowns

Feedback [Feedback] - Auto Battle

I hate auto, never ever use it but some do and thats their choice, but why make a new auto button on the troop screen to replace the close button then swap them around???? stupid, the attack has always been on the right now I am in a couple of screens trying to do GE, flick back to live server...
  12. Inno are Clowns

Feedback Daily Challenges

At least playing on Beta has given me the heads up to not to ever bother with it when It goes live, I have done almost every quest since it started and all i ever get is the small prize and every large c, really! today was 22 8 hour productions and 3 sectors by neg. for a wtchfire. pffft this is...
  13. Inno are Clowns

Feedback Treasure Hunt removal

Not many use it? seems to be the talk of beta in chat etc. On the the main server most people I know use it and I have used it almost everyday on all my worlds since it started. I time my supplies to it and always have, gave me a reason to log back in or be social-able with my friends. The...
  14. Inno are Clowns

railguns in CE

lol umm no, just went back and they are gone? A friend had messaged me about it, I looked and there was definatly 3 railgun barracks and AF champs. now they are gone, maybe we where both seeing things.........