• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by innistria

1. innistria

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I am not sure if anyone has said this before, but it would be useful if there was a tool tip in the event pass, showing the exact number of points you have towards the next item when you hover over the progress bar.
  2. innistria

maybe it's because guild rewards have not been given out as of yet.
  3. innistria

Discussion Forum Improvements

In the New Ideas section is it possible to sort them so that all new Ideas are at the top, followed by forwarded, rejected and Do not Suggest. Some of the new ideas are not noticed as forwarded rejected and do not suggest are above them
  4. innistria

What concerns me with the QI passes is, if their use can benefit the guild, will some guilds only recruit members who can afford to buy passes? This could affect the whole atmosphere of the game making paying players and FTP players become segregated. Please inno, save your passes for the...
  5. innistria

Feedback Big news for Forge!

I am looking forward to the new feature Q I, it will make the game more interesting having new features, can't wait to try it out. Bring it on!!!!!!
  6. innistria

Fixed on Beta: Amara Avatar has vanished

I thought I had finally found the avatar I would stick with. Please bring her back Inno
  7. innistria

Rejected Happiness

Perhaps the could have happiness boosters like the do attack and defense potions, maybe they could be lollipops. Or something like candy canes which could be given in the winter event.
  8. innistria

Rejected MESSAGE ALL FRIENDS

It would make it very easy for people to spam messages eg. unwanted advertising, I have seen this happen in other games. I am against it.
  9. innistria

New Idea Adding the production of golden fragments to previous event buildings that have golden upgrade such as Sunflower Oil Press and Governor's Villa.

Any building that in the past did not have golden upgrades and have received them in events since, should be allowed to produce golden upgrade fragments.
  10. innistria

Why are there no drop down boxes in the event window of my town hall.

I am missing the drop down boxes in the event window of my Town Hall. I have these on both the worlds I play on in the EN server but for some reason I am missing these in the Beta Server. I have researched all the tech of HMA and finished the first map. Is there something that triggers...
  11. innistria

Feedback New Challenges await you!

This is a great idea for those that cannot finish GE 5, it evens the playing field a bit. Hopefully the next one they do will include tower of champions fragments for those not in a top level guild.
  12. innistria

Rejected Cancel division of server between countries

I play on 2 worlds on the international servers, starting on the newest world, I now also play on the oldest world and now the beta world. I enjoy the contrasts between the worlds, this is part of my enjoyment of the game. I also think that it would not be fair to pit the players of the...
  13. innistria

Feedback Summer Event 2023

I find the Trading Post a bit difficult to collect from. It's collection point is not above or on the building but way off to the side.