• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Inearthed

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Question about settlement start on every page here in beta. I wonder how bad it would be when it goes on live :D
  2. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

Not if you get 2-3 TF level 2 in a year. As is said, people like you always complain no matter what you get. P.S. don't forgen TF can be plundered, it is a huge balance for 12 FP/day
  3. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

Ahem... I don't know if you can read properly, funny guy, but new upgrades bring more FP and Goods from the same Expedition that we played before, isn't it enough for you? Even 12 FP from TF, that's more than nice. But no, you need these kits on every GEX-Level. If it would be like this i bet...
  4. Rejected Fairer battlegrounds

It's not a dumb bashing, you still need to level sectors strategically or you can eventually run out of secorts and be cut out from the center. And there are always different guilds in GG so there will be alway different strategies. But it is not fun to make 50 battles a day and then sit...
  5. Rejected Fairer battlegrounds

Well how much Sectors can you acquire with 5 Camps? There are not so many possibilities to fight with 5 camps, mostly 2-4 camps where you still have some chance to become attritition. And don't forget goods and 2h build time or 50 Dias for instant building.
  6. Rejected Fairer battlegrounds

No way, it makes so much fun to fight with 0 attritition under 5 Siege camps. In german Dinegu we have an agreement to build only siege camps and statues but no traps. Very nice and funny. And there is no such a thing as "too much statues of honor" come on people, just replace your SdW or TF or...
  7. Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Closing Thoughts

My god so much drama in the comments :D Thanks for the changes for live servers, and it is very cool to get 2 additional kits, really appreciated. As Colossuss lvl9 still remains a good building i've placed it nonetheless in the construction stage, but now it will be complete, nice. The idea...