• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

hades8840's latest activity

• hades8840 replied to the thread Feedback History Event 2024.
    As far as I recall there was no boost when I battled could tell from amount hits it took to kill something ..but I cant recheck without...
    I was attacking a blue node I used a blue 100%
    • Screenshot_10.jpg
    • Screenshot_11.jpg
    I thought would try the new potions from the history event have a blue node up so tried a blue potion meant to add 100% attack to my...
    First event ever I didnt complete looked better after the QI potions were added but by then I was so far behind wasnt worth attempting
    Agreed would be too easy but for many the lack of boosts have put them off I never did the settlements simply because I couldn't keep...
    I actually gave up on the event that is the only one i have never done I just could not get into it and the event buildings just seemed...
  • hades8840 posted the thread GE quests in Questions/FAQ.
    I was under the Impression that all quests are auto filled when level 4 of guild expeditions is complete ..shouldn't that include dailys...
  • hades8840 replied to the thread Feedback Quantum Incursions.
    Prob been asked but too many pages to check are you able to leave a guild during a QI session and if your are and join a new guild do...
    Guessing this is still bugged when it comes to happiness?
    The lack of being able to get increased att/def stats is rubbish seeing we lose our little settlements each renewal they need to improve...