• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Gvdbvbvedd

1. recurring quest slowdown aftermath

the RQ are usefull when you need a little boost of Goods and/or Supplies, i aged up to Saab about 1.5 months ago and i was low on Supplies for SAV so i did more than usual, but adding a limit is not a good way to do to prevent bot, if someone spend time doing RQ, he should be able to do as mutch...
  2. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

It's too late, but maybe this could be added in the backlog for later, Age 1 down kit and, and select Age down kit. Like 1up and reno kit those could be use on some building to lower their ages, so for exemple, we could age down SoH to Future Era to produce guild good of that age.
  3. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Some people already abusing RQ in Saab and Sav, that would be terrible if the do that...
  4. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

This is the worst thing, I'm so tired to exoplain to iron age player with an arc, HC, TA, CC, Kraken, BG, all under level 10, why i won't sell them SaaB good for the space carrier... but no one listen... the good thing is that in the first 2 months of SAV, those kit will sell for a fortune and...
  5. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

You are right, i miscalculated, so it should cost less than the TOR
  6. Battles in SAAB

All top 10 guild have guild only 500:500 trade thread so you can do this RQ all day long, if you are a good player, you will lose about 1 units per 10 fights for this quest in auto-fight, so you could fight a lot, on big day i can do 500+ in GbG, 250+ in GvG, about 70 fighting and plundering...
  7. Discussion Have we all given up on beta?

I did not gave up on Beta, it's just to time consuming to rebuild a full city on beta i started a few time ago to test PvP champ, and around mid Iron Age, i gave up take to much time and i don't want to go thru the whole process of building a city, i did try the events, but my city is not...
  8. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I did not read all the comment on SAV age, so maybe this have been adress before, but the new GB in my opinion is not desing for SAV player for many reasons; #1 - most of SAV player are already done with Settlement and don't do it anymore, once completed, i have a lot more to do in my city than...
  9. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Most of advance players don't care about reward, we want the fun of playing, conpete with guildies to who will finish first, having fun in GvG and fighting hard, PvP doesn't offer any of this, this will be attractive to early player that only want to farm reward, I care more about my ranking...