• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Battles in SAAB

Goldra

Marquis
How is it possible to make more than 1000 battles at day being in SAAB? Im in this era on my true city, but i dont see the way to do it, and i see a neighbour that has more than 8000 battles done in this week,

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
1) There's a recurring quest to get a fight. if you do it twice a minute say, for 8 hours a day, that'd be about a thousand fights...
2) If you're in the right guild and the right battleground 1000/day is possible there in any age.

Goldra

Marquis
The recurring quest you say, needs 500 goods in exchange, so its not a fast option. And you will have units lost.
The battleground are 160 battles for each place. He doesnt play alone and sometimes you cant go with 4 siedges.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The recurring quest you say, needs 500 goods in exchange, so its not a fast option. And you will have units lost.
The battleground are 160 battles for each place. He doesnt play alone and sometimes you cant go with 4 siedges.

You don't have to finish the quest to do the fight. Do the fight, and then abort.

It's much harder to get that many fights alone than it is with the right amount of help in GBG. There are people who make it to 10-20k fights a season in high diamond if they get the right group and setup farming arrangements where sectors are being flipped every 4 hours, and 2-3 guilds are maintaining 4+ siege camps on most targets.

Goldra

Marquis
We are in the same BG, and we are enemies. We are winning the bg, and our highest fighter has 2500 battles...
In the other hand, we suspect that he uses autoclik programs.

Gvdbvbvedd

Farmer

All top 10 guild have guild only 500:500 trade thread so you can do this RQ all day long, if you are a good player, you will lose about 1 units per 10 fights for this quest in auto-fight, so you could fight a lot,

on big day i can do 500+ in GbG, 250+ in GvG, about 70 fighting and plundering my hood, 64 in GE + RQ, recently i was filling good and supplies to get ready for SAV and did 300+ RQ per day... some people can do lot more..

Big Baloney

Farmer
welll if this is what we get, I even will ask the guild management to make a quest 500/500 trade thread lol and we gona quest 24/7 all day long, let it come, we will be ready