• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ghengis ron

1. Feedback Summer Event 2023

I've been doing the summer event & spending dimes liberally since it is easy to accumulate dimes in Beta. I've been busy trying to get all of the calendar keys in order to get the prize for a completed event. Imagine my shock & dismay when I was fortunate enough to get a "show two" which...
  2. Discussion Is "Jupiter Moon" going to be the final age of Forge of Empires?

One option that I haven't seen considered would be a massive space station or stations such as was envisioned by the L5 Society or as in Arthur C. Clarke's Rama series of books. It wouldn't require the technological leap of a Dyson Sphere or a Ringworld and would represent a logical stepping...
  3. Not A Bug: Mughal settlement multiplier for chain buildings doesn't work

Mughal Empire Settlement does not provide happiness multiplier when diplomacy buildings attached to embassy. The attached screenshot shows 2 charbaghs for 300 diplomacy & 38 alleys & canals which are credited for 912 diplomacy which is 38x24 - no multipliers for diplomacy buildings chained to...