• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by GeniePower

1. Not A Bug: Jumpin Pumpkins aid priority is incorrect

I do understand it better now. The root causes are the pumpkin is a special building (because of att boosts) but us players do not perceive it as a special building and older buildings were not converted to this new system. If older buildings would be assigned a weight based on their level, at...
  2. Not A Bug: Jumpin Pumpkins aid priority is incorrect

This is exactly what I remembered (although I'm surprised that goods are above units) and why I made the initial post. I understand that with all the new options on buildings, it does need a revision. But regardless of everyone's personal priorities (see 12 page topic on US forum), pumpkins that...
  3. Not A Bug: Jumpin Pumpkins aid priority is incorrect

Only something very old, and I don't remember it exactly, but it was said that buildings that produce something only when motivated are always 1st priority. That's why I considered this a bug. I have seen the convo on US forum also and priority within the buildings that produce something extra...
  4. Discussion About event buildings and their stats

All that talk about GBs but what about the settlement buildings? All that effort to finish them and the buildings are not even worth building anymore
  5. Not A Bug: Jumpin Pumpkins aid priority is incorrect

When people use aid to polish or motivate buildings in my city, the jumpin pumpkin gets motivated before a slew of other buildings that give additional resources when motivated (e.g. Royal Bathhouse, Knights Pavilion, Viceroy Villas). Since the Jumpin Pumpkin does not give special productions...
  6. Fixed on Beta: New feature in GvG ?

An internal error should automatically reload, I think it's a different error code. My guild complains a lot about this also but I haven't been able to reproduce because I am NOT a fast sieger, so everyone else is always faster than me. I've had it once in GvG I think with granting freedom...
  7. Contact Support: Continent map causes crash

I have collected some more info, I think you're right that a support ticket would be best but for search purposes I'll post here also. I have a MS Surface Pro with a very high native resolution of 2736x1824 and a recommended scaling of 200%, which I have been running at 150%. Having the game...
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Correct. The change will let every season be like this where my guys refuse to log in. Where we don't spend goods, let alone diamonds, on camps. It's Friday. Most of the time we swap half a map and by Friday we'd have around 80k hits guild wide. We now have full map so theoretically that should...
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

We're definitely not nice. When paired with another strong enough guild, we beach everyone else. But guilds we swap with get tiles and also freebies (tiles without attrition) because we set up a checker
  10. Contact Support: Continent map causes crash

It happens every single time I'm on the continent map and a scout is in progress.
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Story time. Live US world, so no changes yet. 1000 LP Diamond league. My guild is the strongest guild on the server for both GBG as well as GvG. Our matchup this week: 2 guilds that are not capable of capping a single tile in less than 3 days 5 guilds that performed reasonably at opening After...
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Now do that same math for online hours of those players. The 1% probably has more online time combined than the total of the bottom 50%. So who's opinion is more important?
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

That really is a guild issue. We monitor candying and do what we can to distribute fights equally in the guild. Everyone needs to help with higher attrition sectors and who doesn't, doesn't have a long stay with us.
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

This. This is the root of the issue. We're in 1000 lp and this season we're with 2 guilds that can't even cap a single sector and 5 that are unable to swap even 1/4 of the map
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I am in that top guild. And I'm even a leader there. We own the aa map. I get up at 5am for gbg opening. We are on discord (for hours) every reset, every gbg opening and often on other occasions too. I'm regularly in the top 10 for fights on my world. I don't want to drop from 1500+/day to 150...