• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Flo0Fil2L0

1. Flo0Fil2L0

Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

How horrible !!
  2. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback Quantum Incursions

apparently the blocking element is the goods, 10 hours of waiting to produce very few resources and units and by using Quantum medals we are quickly limited...
  3. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback Quantum Incursions

We can speed up production times with Quantum Shards... The same goes for expansions or the construction of buildings.
  4. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback Big news for Forge!

4 releases per player per day, you have to do it sooner...
  5. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

You can play this event just for the pleasure of playing knowing that in the end you will not win the building at level 11, whoever wants to play to win then you have to pay! because it will take a lot of diamonds if this event happens without major modifications on the public servers
  6. Flo0Fil2L0

Either you don't need "Rival" to win the complete building, or you do, so in this case you have to increase the number of daily tickets, otherwise it's not possible without diamonds!
  7. Flo0Fil2L0

"Collect 4 red chests with 4 stars", my board is without red and I have to wait 8 hours for a next attempt, Quest too complicated impossible to finish Rival, another diamond trap...
  8. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

No chance of winning this Building, I'm in a small guild and even so, if we manage to reach the diamond league we have no chance of winning the championship... It's not about having a good level of play, being hyper active in the game, but just being in a big guild to have a chance of winning...
  9. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback New Challenges await you!

The "Rival" apartment will not only be linked to the GE...
  10. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback New Challenges await you!

It's perhaps interesting for those who don't play level 5 of GE, you can win the same prizes by completing the quests...
  11. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Same for me, apparently and as usual it's not balanced...
  12. Flo0Fil2L0

Who's talking about rushing to play? I'm just asking a question following the publication of this blog concerning an alleged Alpha server and Juber has answered it I think... Moreover, given the latest modifications, GE5, Gbg, Halloween, I am not likely to rush :confused:
  13. Flo0Fil2L0

Is there an Alpha server? :rolleyes: ;)
  14. Flo0Fil2L0

In terms of communication, it's not great... Announcing that we're removing a feature to add another when it's only going to happen in more than a month, I don't really see the point, apart from angering GvG players, we can't discuss raids, we ignore the content, couldn't this announcement wait...
  15. Flo0Fil2L0

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

We come here to play, playing is fun, update or not I'm still not having fun with this event... Last year Halloween was fun!