• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Firehunt

1. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I got a whopping 36 30% def potions. 1080% def right there in HMA. not even talking about 10 or 20% bottles.
  2. Discussion Best age for Campers

In your opinion what is the best age for campers.
  3. Discussion Best GB lvl200+

You didn't say it had to be feasible
  4. Discussion Best GB lvl200+

Hydra. but it depends on playstyle. RQ people would say CF. Fighters would say AO. Definitely not Arc. Hydra is the best all-rounder.
  5. Discussion Rework the GBs

You know what I mean. If I didn't have chateau I would run out of Coins and supplies to do UBQ
  6. Discussion Rework the GBs

You deleted Chateau and not CoA. Let me do a simple example. CoA at lvl 100 gives 75% boost which is 3% a square. the meta for F2P EBs is 7-9% a square. Chateau gives on a good day 120 FP, 2k-3k medals, 300-600 Goods. The most important question is if you RQ. If you don't it's only useful for...
  7. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

2 things. 1) You can get Finish all special production from board completion. 2) Love the DS system. Same like Hallo which allowed saving until prefered DS. I'll be getting 2-4 Phantom towers this event.
  8. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I'm in Indy on live and both ranged and fast suck.
  9. Forwarded Update Castle Rewards

I think the AD or the friends tavern might get updated.
  10. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

I think that when power leap catches up they will buff them again. Egypt CB has 61% a square!!!!!!!!!
  11. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 29th January

I just told my guild on live about it and there super hyped. CS will no longer be in memes. I think inno is gonna start reviving other stuff to. AD, freinds tavern, PVP arena, castle system
  12. Mass self-aid kit

Nutcracker gaurdhouse
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

In the pass it says when you reach the end that: progress further in the Event to reveal more prizes
  14. Discussion Second alcatraz

I have a name for this GB if they do make it. West Point 7x8 and has same unit production as Traz and it's secondary bonus is guild goods
  15. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

160 FP and 280 goods With AM bonus would be an amazing find for plunderers