• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Finkadel

1. Feedback New Challenges await you!

So, 2 days for 24h and 2x8h production, huh? That's pure garbage. I am not participating anyway - I haven't built my army power to do tedious negotiations I truly despise doing. Another useless feature, like those tiny villages. Why are you insisting on inventing something that would engage...
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Umm, seriously, 1 year to build the Arc to 80...? Wow, I thought I was lazy at the new world, and it took me 3 months... Paying for the goods 2,5k for start...
  3. Spoiler Merge Cup spoiler discussion

Oh yeah. I seriously like terracotta style buildings most of all, they are spirit of FoE for me. It's a shame though they are mostly useless in terms of bonuses. But if I had built city for looks, I would never go into this hideous new look of Athlon Abbey... Looks like a venue for gender reveal...
  4. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Event available on regular app - big plus, thank you!
  5. Spoiler Space Age Titan

I know. Howerever, there is a whole world outside States, with metric system and logically written date. Shocking, I know.
  6. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Dude, there are twelve months in a year...
  7. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Oh boy, oh boy, something finally hit the fan with all those players pissed for not being able to get the last "normal" upgrade... May the odds be ever in your favor, Inno! :)
  8. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Because major improvements means someone isn't doing their job...? Then why Inno keeps paying for such a lame doing...? Might seem crazy, but the players pay for that, you know?
  9. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Omfg, I wonder how this event was tested if you ended tripling the currency... Facepalm is just not enough. That is just not minor adjustments, ya know mateys, arrr?
  10. Not A Bug: No doubloons in incidents on app

I got today twice 5 doubloons. So I guess I am done for the whole event... But, indeed, that is not a bug.
  11. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I have base bonus 390/380. In Jupiter. I don't know how you all do it with half of it only couple eras lower... Perhaps the difference lays in fighting manually - I stuck with the game for 10 years, never did that and I certainly won't do it in the future. I guess GE5 really is my end of FoE...
  12. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

Even better, there is already option for endless vacation.
  13. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

No. Feature useful for perhaps 1% of players is not worth time nor effort. There is already a solution - disconnect everything from townhall. Even if log in by mistake - you would have nothing to do there, you will log out and after few days you will skip logging intentionally. And, you...
  14. Not A Bug: Summer event: no reward increase from daily quest

You probably should consider spending serious money on national lottery tickets, what a luck!