• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by El-Empecinado

1. El-Empecinado

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

HA, HA, this person is the Spanish server, was the answer that was made to him by another person and that was the answer, to the question of the diamonds. Regarding the rest, I entrust you to enter the Spanish forum and read, to later affirm what you have written or rectify.
  2. El-Empecinado

Changes, changes are. You accept them or pass them, if you accept them to play and adapt your city to these changes. Garbage prizes are, if you don't like to endure or leave. but what I like least about this thread is the following, that there are people (players), who respond to other people's...
  3. El-Empecinado

Hello, I am attaching a message to you that was supposedly written by a person responsible for this game. RESPONSE FROM AARON Head of FoE Is: (This has been put in another world) Here is what Aaron says about level 5, the complaints that have been made in Foe, etc. The reduction of diamonds has...
  4. El-Empecinado

Good morning. I think after 88 pages of beta messages, most negatively criticizing the changes, especially the prizes at all levels. As well as in the various national servers, Inno is not going to modify anything. Well, this is at least what suggests the amount of San Basilio and Deal that is...
  5. El-Empecinado

Hola, despues de 53 paginas de lectura, no he leido muchas alabanzas sobre el nivel 5º de la expedición. Mi opinión sobre esta nueva implemetación es que la veo fuera del desarrollo que ha tenido este juego durante sus once años de vida. Siempre se ha desarrollado en tener muchos edificios que...
  6. El-Empecinado

Hello, after 53 pages of reading, I have not read many praises about the 5th level of the expedition. My opinion about this new implementation is that I see it outside of the development that this game has had during its eleven years of life. It has always been developed to have many buildings...
  7. El-Empecinado

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Hello, does anyone have a screenshot of the research tree? Thank
  8. El-Empecinado

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Sean Connery, if I work on a sci-fi movie, called Zardoz, Directed by John Boorman with Charlotte Rampling, Sara Kestelman, Sally Anne Newton, John Alderton .... Year: 1974.
  9. El-Empecinado

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

This side in inglish Hello, I think that inno can take advantage of the game that Jupiter and its moons give, because, according to many people who are knowledgeable in the matter, it is said that Jupiter is like a second sun with more than 70 satellites in orbit of its gravitational field...
  10. El-Empecinado

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

hello. I have been reading what is posted. I do not understand the loss of time, when it is known that Inno, he only modifies what interests him. ! Guild! What is a guild? A group of people united, NO, a group of people united by a common interest, would be an association in defense of a common...
  11. El-Empecinado

Feedback Winter Event 2021

Hello, someone has the missions from 50 onwards
  12. El-Empecinado

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Hello, I enter the forum, to be informed about the new era of Venus, to prepare myself for the Spanish server. I look at 24 pages and I pretty much only read about the new GE. Only in the first pages there is some information, referring to the new era.
  13. El-Empecinado

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

@ Cdrea, Thank
  14. El-Empecinado

hi, can anyone post a snapshot of the SAAB colony? Does it have the same dimensions as Mars? thanks
  15. El-Empecinado

hola, ¿Alguien puede poner una captura de imagen de la colonia de SAAB?, ¿Tiene la misma dismensiones que marte?. gracias hi, can anyone post a snapshot of the SAAB colony? Does it have the same dimensions as Mars? thanks