• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by EaCy

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I see a steady decline in responses. Keep this up and no one will care after a while.
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

The cap minimum should be 80% and/or limit the fights and/or negotiations per day or smaller players will stand no chance.
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I stand by my previous quote. You have changed nothing and seem to be waiting for the moment that nobody cares anymore and will then go live. The people on Beta are not a good representation of the number of people that actually play on the live servers and a lot will quit, when you limit the...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I did vote yes the first time, but no the second, because for smaller players with little attack power and not much troops, this is a huge penalty. It would be better to limit the fights and/or negotiations per day.
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I did vote yes the first time, but no the second, because for smaller players with little attack power and not much troops, this is a huge penalty.
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

The more i read everyone's comments, the more I'm convinced this can be a good thing. I play in a big guild on my main live server and we win GbG every time. Not just because of a few players who fight only when they get no attrition, but we have a lot of active players who are available with...
  7. Discussion Unrefined goods in space colonies

I've been wandering about this for a while, but forget to mention it every time i thought about it. From the modern age on, you get twice the refined goods, instead of normal goods from you Great Buildings. But from Mars on, you don't use any refined goods anymore, for the production of goods...