• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by dpghost

1. dpghost

Game is boring

for it's too much what do you say?
  2. dpghost

Rejected save players from SPAM

I think that Inno had an excellent idea when they allow inactive players not to be bothered by PVP tower announcements What I want to propose here is to extend that to the events, villages (Vikings and the lot) Simply offer a check box where the player can opt out of the event (they are so...
  3. dpghost

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

come on, get it done on live servers too
  4. dpghost

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

all in all it's a good change, levels the ground for the little guilds
  5. dpghost

Discussion just an idea

Actually, I was looking for cheap negotiations, stay on level 1 or 2 all week, until the last day when you complete, but your input is welcome Shall we make a proposal out of this?
  6. dpghost

Discussion just an idea

I was thinking, what would happen if in GE at the end of the level you would be given the opportunity to play that level again Like going through the level 1 more than one time, maybe 10 times or whatever The player should be able to buy additional rounds as it is (medals, diamonds) just at the...
  7. dpghost

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

what exactly does the new GB?
  8. dpghost

Rejected Instant FPs recovery

what do we need to do to make this dissapear?
  9. dpghost

Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

clearly the Castel was build with diamond sales in mind, which is not a bad thing regular player will have to wait 20 years to reach to same level Sounds fair, Inno has to eat too, you know
  10. dpghost

Discussion Things impossible to do/achieve in FoE

lets see, there are 28 tiles in tiers 1, 2 and 3 times 160 fights - that's 4480 fights available every 4 hours , well, we do 5 swaps in 24 hours with all the waiting If you are part of a good guild that produces enough guild goods, the sky is the limit That means 22,400 fights / day, times 11...
  11. dpghost

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

you have to decide Praise the developers
  12. dpghost

Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

excellent event Praise the developers
  13. dpghost

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

excellent upgrade Praise the developers
  14. dpghost

Feedback Winter Event 2021

excellent event praise the developers