• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by doughster

1. doughster

Feedback History Event 2024

We should NEVER have to go to another company's website to be informed about this company's products - whether they're all under the same corporate umbrella or NOT!
  2. doughster

How many players actually do QI? Is it possible to do a very minimum amount in QI to satisfy this event? Trying to tie in QI, a very unpopular pursuit, with events will surely add to the nails in the FoE coffin.
  3. doughster

"Meat"! He wouldn't be appreciative. :)
  4. doughster

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Are the "split" bonus added to the "overall" bonus for GE and GbG? The whole thing is unnecessarily complicated and without value especially since att/def is either throttled or the enemy troops are boosted as well! I finally removed/deleted the golden orrery and now they're providing a...
  5. doughster

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

SMH Rival: pop 30 green tiles. 3 boards and not a single green tile! :rolleyes:
  6. doughster

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I have made exactly the same decision myself. No matter how powerful you get, you cannot do more than one fight without replacing troops except on very rare occasions. Since event bldgs (and boosts!) are not making my troops more powerful, I need not continue to spend dollars on event bldgs, etc.
  7. doughster

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

How is it any faster?! Are you now using a bot?
  8. doughster

I've been suggesting this for years!
  9. doughster

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Actually, I believe that GbG should work exactly the opposite of how it is designed. The sectors surrounding the home sector should be attrition free for the home sector Guild while attrition for all others is twice the usual attrition for these sectors. As you approach the center sectors...
  10. doughster

Inno is moving this game more and more toward mobile (see comments on pop-ups!) I don't do mobile (games.) I'm a paying player. Pay attention Inno or lose another customer!
  11. doughster

Feedback Fall Event 2023

or crustaceans!
  12. doughster

Feedback Space Age Titan

Does it still have the Jupiter equivalent of: Buy 20 forge points, pay 2,880.000 supplies?
  13. doughster

Feedback Space Age Titan

I knew they would do this! The sole reason I will not advance to Titan even though SAJM is no fun either.
  14. doughster

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

No coins on the main bldg yet again!!!!
  15. doughster

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Refering to Trading Post: SAJM coin estimate is 100,700. I regularly buy FPs with coins but the coins have become non-existent on recent event bldgs or super low as with the TP.