• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by delfire1

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Punish the stronger guilds !!!! most of the stronger guilds have huge member numbers so even if all members get a couple of battles thats another sector taken small guilds with 6 or less wont get a sniff is closer to whats likely going to happen
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Why not just make sure the largest guilds with the most high level fighters get a much easier time of taking all the rewards oh that's correct you just did !!!!!!!
  3. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

So the towers have gone again really !!!!! not much point in stating our views i guess ?
  4. Feedback PvP Arena

I can hardly believe you have actually released this on other servers what is the point of beta player feed back ? hello no one is listening anyone home. 99.9 % of players think this is junk ;(
  5. Feedback PvP Arena

errr a farmer now that,s a low blow i do not negotiate or raise corn thnx v much :mad:
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

Well its still not good but at least there is a manual fight option so maybe a glimmer of hope, my vote is still to dump it though ;)
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

It is not even realistic battle in the new arena if i attack asteroid belt army with virtually no boost I loose and when the results come up i could have beat the opposition manually with my eyes closed ! if we are going to keep this hopeless new feature at least make it realistic pls.
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

very very disappointing it used to be like a game of chess as u chose your moves. now its just a one armed bandit the more cash you put in makes you the winner no skill or tactics needed best part of the game just gone ;(
  9. Duplicate: Quest problem

New age quest for collecting ice does not work/not recognising when ice gathered.
  10. Winter Challenge 1

15 happy Christmas all.
  11. 2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

A improvement to the army management to filter unattached troops would be a big improvement as the yellow stripe is poor to say the least. ps thnx for a great game ; - )