• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Basharael

1. Basharael

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

I'm annoyed as it is the same as usual (plus different production times), in the announcement thread to the new settlements somebody had the idea to not always start over the settlement but earn the rewards while playing an even bigger one but 13 times longer, just that would make a difference...
  2. Basharael

Reported to Developers: Arctic Harbor missing

I have the same problem, android app 1.169.17
  3. Basharael

Duplicate: Login on Android devices is still not possible

It works again, whatever you changed, please keep it
  4. Basharael

As the title says "Android" I thought it would be clear: I'm playing with android app 1.260.22 Android 13 Login to beta server is still not possible, it says "server maintenance" German server is available
  5. Basharael

I'm concerned that there is no official info to that! Is this issue only affecting several users?
  6. Basharael

Still or again we cannot login to Beta server in Android app
  7. Basharael

The same with me, cannot log into Beta server from android app since noon, it worked in the morning; Also the update didn't help
  8. Basharael

Any update to this? I still cannot login to beta server on android app;
  9. Basharael

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

If I am lucky - and I am sure I will not (with this event) - I will get the event building to level 6; I (nearly) used every ticket to get paws; I had some luck with daily prizes, but finishing the event building is not even conceivable; I dont know what they changed, but they did it thoroughly...
  10. Basharael

Fixed on Beta: Not allowing to enter message in mobile app

Nothing changed to version 1.252.6
  11. Basharael

Fixed on Beta: Not allowing to enter message in mobile app

I have the same problem, Beta app works (.12), but I can't write any messages, the text "enter message" is located below the text field
  12. Basharael

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I really like the St. Patricks Event, yes I am one of those players. But the Event building from this year isn’t worth it. FPs and At are fine, but the provided fragments are useless for me. Tree of Silence and Tree of Patience, which provide boosts for the defending Army, will be sold by the...
  13. Basharael

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I cannot see the Event, neither in browser nor in Beta app, is this a A/B event?
  14. Basharael

Feedback Winter Event 2022

I am not sure if the Elves Gifts were already mentioned before, but 2995 Diamonds for this is pretty usurious.
  15. Basharael

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Ok, so this is the new skin of the Forge Bowl Event?