• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Amphistaff

1. Amphistaff

Feedback History Event 2024

Been playing around with the various levels and feel like Easy is by far the best option. Hard is just way too hard. Did a round of it not caring how many coins I spent and ran out of cards. Generally have to use 2-3 cards to defeat most of the enemies and even getting 2 of the bonus cards...
  2. Amphistaff

Isn't usually available until 2-4 weeks after event starts. Sometimes it never arrives to non-beta app in time.
  3. Amphistaff

At least it's not just fragments of random junk. XD
  4. Amphistaff

When you login it should prompt you to update. Otherwise go the appcenter page where you first downloaded the beta app. I just looked and see 1.281.0 there
  5. Amphistaff

There are way too many tickets at the beginning. You need currency to play the rounds but can't get enough early. I'd suggest swapping the 5th threshold reward (3 tix) with either the 20th or 45th. Give us more tokens early rather than tickets. If you're going to give tickets as quest rewards...
  6. Amphistaff

Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Art is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it in game. I do hope this settlement is more fun than Mughal. Gave up on that after one run through. Inno definitely needs to make sure the bonuses on the reward buildings make them worthwhile compared to the crazy powerful event buildings we've...
  7. Amphistaff

Feedback Summer Event 2023

I don't understand the reasoning for the calendar change. It feels really bad to straight up not have a key piece. We're already severely hampered by the Shuffle tile. Why should we also not have a chance at all of a key? This event is just not fun. :(
  8. Amphistaff

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Looks like it. I didn't see it scrolling through the list of prizes. Possible to be in the treasure maps and VERY unlikely to be a daily special. This has really bothered me as well. I didn't mind when it cost diamonds. I still only bought it for diamonds once or twice but now the premium...
  9. Amphistaff

Spoiler "Pirate" Event!?

Ugh, really not looking forward to this if it's similar to the Winter event. Hitting that random shuffle is the absolute worst feeling. Makes the event very anti-fun. I should not be frustrated and yelling at an event in a game like this.
  10. Amphistaff

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Fragments are getting out of control. I now have 3 inventory pages of fragments (24 things). Of those, only about 5 of those are things I will actually use, maybe 10 are conditionally useful (mostly just for selling to the dealer after completing), but most of them are utter garbage that have no...
  11. Amphistaff

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Did you hear back from them on it?
  12. Amphistaff

Spoiler Ages Event

They already announced this 3 weeks ago. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/the-event-hub-will-not-return-for-2022.15297/post-130921
  13. Amphistaff

Spoiler Ages Event

I was also thinking this was for the anniversary, esp after reading the year in review that was just posted where they hyped up the bday. Regardless of what it's for, looks like a fun new idea!
  14. Amphistaff

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

To my knowledge this has never been visible on mobile (either in the settlement or Main town hall). It would be really nice to see though. Maybe a long press could show that?
  15. Amphistaff

Feedback Castle System

I think this is a big oversight. On the days when GBG ends, you do have a 24 hour window where there are no negotiations to be done. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get one in an event or daily quest but certainly not 15. This is something that needs to be addressed. Either by offering more places...