• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Alex M

1. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

If we look at the number of registered players in the beta it is: 45,804, and if we see the number of players that are currently in the PvP tower it is 2,493. So approximately 5.4% of the players is the one who is still participating in the PvP tower. Take into account that there are a number of...
  2. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

R.I.P.
  3. Maximum forges points in storage

They know if there is a maximum limit of forge points in stock, since there is a player who does not let him reap more forge points. Apparently the limit is around 14,000
  4. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

PVP ...... game over
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2020

The event finally ended, the worst of the decade
  6. Discussion Unplayable GvG

We want to know why, on the server in Mexico when the GvG cut comes, the game takes us out, or it freezes where we only see that other guilds can besiege our sector, we see how battles and others fall (in this case, us) we cannot even enter the sector. -It will be that the served is saturated...
  7. Freezing in all worlds

What is happening in the game, lately it freezes every time, sometimes not 5 min can be played without freezing, and you have to re-start the game. I still enter with flash activated. And it's happening to me in several worlds. Ahota I have to be re-refreshing the pages every 5-10 minutes
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

The new building: the statue of honor, can it be stolen?
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

The same applies if a partner investigates military tactics, after the battleground begins?
  10. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

And cheating players, who use script, will now be happier putting them every 4 hours, for these are the ones that really should do something, but they will remain very happy.
  11. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Putting the cut every 4 hours, is to kill the GVG, the competition between guilds will be over, within a few days do not open guild treasure that holds, or units to besiege, so that I predict the death of GVG, and at 6 months the defection of great players, and therefore the death of the game...
  12. Fixed on Beta: No notifications arrive to the app

For the moment I have solved it by deleting the app, and reinstalling the game again.
  13. Fixed on Beta: No notifications arrive to the app

Desde la última actualización, las notificaciones al teléfono celular no han llegado, de las cuales tendemos a ser conscientes de la finalización de las producciones, la taberna completa, etc. En dos teléfonos celulares con Android me pasa uno, uno con la versión kit-kat y el otro con la versión...
  14. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

as? if I'm in the Viking settlement, and I do not get this new