• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Addonexus

1. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

thx. any info on the next event? not sure if i should save diamonds on live world or spend them all on wheat fields since so far they seem to be still the best for attack
  2. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

is there any combination on the new set that gives attack for the attacking army? is it better than the wheat fields from fall event?
  3. GBG discrimination

Seems most of you misunderstood the discrimination i was talking about. Not discriminating guilds or because of diamonds, but guild members, especially smaller members in lower eras that will be thrown out from guilds if the guild cant supply the goods from their era, because as long as that...
  4. GBG discrimination

Yes you must build buildings and use diamonds if you want to win. Tested and confirmed. Especially after the change of removing cap on the armies where now its unlimited, and after 7000% they one shot kill everything. So only wqith buildings and diamonds you can fight more. otherwise impossible...
  5. GBG discrimination

Why is the game coming down to discrimination? like in higher age members guild, a few lower age must be removed so the guild doesnt suffer in gbg. also, lower age guild must not accept higher age players because then they dont have the goods needed fof gbg. was this intentional discrimination...
  6. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

First of all, the people that are happy with this are those that did not finish the settlements from variuos reasons. And Inno are playing on this card, because this will make most people happy, most will get more than they earned. Only a few on each world finished settlements. i Know most on my...
  7. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

Quite the oposite, i spent more time doing 17 settlements, so i should get rewards for at least as the 15, because doing 17 and getting rewards like i did 13 is devaluing the time i spent on it. not to mention that many people have spent diamonds on the settlements to finish them sooner and on...
  8. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

everyone on beta and live servers should put in tickets and ask for their rewards after the update if they dont fix it, and keep resending tickets
  9. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

they can easily check how many fragments we have, and how many settlements, they will just run a script that will collect the data. they are just chosing the easier way, not the fair way, they always do things like this, i hope this time they will do it better and put a bit more effort. the...
  10. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

you mean players that will spend in future, those that already spent and finished, are already short 1 GR then those that will finish in future
  11. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

Had yes, always 8-10, i finished 17 settlemets long time ago
  12. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

8 goods buildings means 4h for the goods, less than 1h for the copper with shrines, so the difference is only 4h more needed now compared to previosly. definitely not needed punishing players who did all 15-17 settlements within the timeframe to do 4 extra settlements and get the same reward as...
  13. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

On live server i did 17 settlements to get 2 GRs at level 5. now after this, i have to do 2 more to get the 3rd runestone at level 5. thats 19 settlements done for 3 runestones. while if we get 6 which is the correct number per settlement, i didnt even need to do 17, i would had 3 GRs with 15...
  14. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

Adjusted the Greater Rune fragments received per time threshold for the Viking settlement to be 9, 4 and 2 respectively (they were 6, 2, and 1 before). Everyone who has already completed Viking settlement will receive 3 fragments of the Greater Runestone, per completed settlement. Why 3 and not...
  15. Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Supply boost for Stargazer 270% level 10, 9% per level after 10, goods remain the same, but +3 per level after level 10 Coin boost for Virgo, 210% level 10, +7% per level after 10, lower chance to hit, but more battles, maybe level 80 50% with 25 battles for 2-4 units, or 30% with infinite...