• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser8743

The problem with all these features (this, event, GBG, the Egypt): You work hard, it cost you plenty of time, you may even make some sacrifices to play, and at the end of the day you do not have nothing, nothing to show...

It makes you feel that you are losing your time just for nothing at all.
IMO, the rewards are generally good enough to justify the time spent. The rewards are known. There are no mystery prizes. No one is forcing you to do any of those features or play FOE at all. Your just whining about your own choices.

DeletedUser9396

The problem with all these features (this, event, GBG, the Egypt): You work hard, it cost you plenty of time, you may even make some sacrifices to play, and at the end of the day you do not have nothing, nothing to show...

It makes you feel that you are losing your time just for nothing at all.

I disagree about GBG -- at least if you are in a competitive guild, there's a SOH and plenty of battle/neg prizes to be had. Requires a goods or attack boost (or both) focused city, but there are a lot of rewards available if one has the time.

st pats was an awful event. and xiv's read on my post is the right one -- preserve the aspect of daily prizes (of course discounted with the chum, like obs prints) because those daily prizes are not only familiar but well appreciated part of game play.

seriously would reconsider my decision to ignore the event on the live servers if there were dailies.

as for egypt, i do not anticipate playing it even once till i hear there have been serious improvements. and once the road "enhancement" rolls out to the live servers, those other settlements will be dead to me, too.

mdlsoares

Merchant
Hi guys
Does anyone have some schemes for attack or defense of attacking army boost? My idea was not use all of the pieces but just to use the ones needed to have a nice attack set.

Thanks!

DeletedUser9692

I hate this event! Way too complicated. Playing blind on what tasks to do. I did the same as others, upgrading managers early. I have bought 2700 diamonds worth of pots (and collected daily and gathered incidents) and I still will not come close to having a full set of L2.

And now, as a capper, 2/3 tasks are bugged.

I think they happened in the last patch. I even bought gems to try to complete them. It is the first two tasks in the screenshot. I had a L3 festival manager which reported correctly. I then upgraded to level 4.today. and it didn't update. It now says it requires a L5 Market manager. There is no Market! The second task, I don;t remember what it was, but it now says upgrade your market or ship 100 times. I did 2 (or 4) upgrades and the counter didn't change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 29

DeletedUser9887

An error in task description: 'Upgrade your buildings 50 times' vs. '0/100 progress line'

Attachments

• 1582042857129.png
    1582042857129.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 1582042891439.png
    1582042891439.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser7624

Had several bugs with quest description today too. Hope it will not go on to live servers buggy like that even despite I will not play it on live on any of my worlds

DeletedUser9778

it is almost done and will start soon on live servers, what is a good strategy to follow to get all the lv 2 set?