• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Sl8yer

Emperor
The most annoying thing is this. There are almost 70 pages filled with suggestions from players how to change the setup for the better - how players think it would be better to play for them - how players would like to do it - BUT none of these suggestions has been picked up - instead they just inplemented 2 new task queues - which makes me assume - they never wanted to change anything according to the players suggestions, but already had the new tasks in their desks and just waited to bring them forward. That's the real annoying and frustrating thing. To feel being ignored at all. So why even ask us?

What on earth makes you think we will not be ignored?

So here we go again, same story as with the winter event and that crappy reindeer collection... Numerous pages of negative feedback yet everything goes live unchanged, because "we've got our own data and it says it's ok".
and you wonder why inno is not listening to you guys ... ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the reindeers were an OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL offer, so no harm done to anyone.

this thing is FORCING everybody who wants a celtic set to spend an undue amount of time SEVERAL TIMES EVERY DAY.

so how come you even slightly compare those two - they have NOTHING in common ... o_Oo_Oo_O

Balinor

Steward
Numerous pages of negative feedback
Yet not alot of constructive feedback just alot of yelling and stomping of feet
why inno is not listening to you guys
I can tell you why they arent listening
Whining and crying that the event is "to hard" isnt the type of feedback they want
What they want to know is if the event will operate without any bugs
The feedback thread is just a place for players to complain
If I remember the only thing they actually wanted our help changing was the official announcement
Not the actual event itself

As for the event its so simple to finish its laughable
The fact that so many players cant figure it out is even funnier
Cant wait for the complaints on live server (getting my popcorn ready)

Uriach

Farmer
Anyone else with a incident drough? I have had 2 incidents since yesterday evening.... not only does that mean there are no possible PoG for me, but I can't even finish the daily quest....

DeletedUser8887

this event reminds me of a joke in an old Woody Allen movie. A couple of women are having lunch at a restaurant and one says "The food in this place is awful" and the other one says "yes, and they have such small portions too."

The prizes are bad and there aren't very many of them.

We would be better off spending time on the daily challenge, GE and GB than playing this event.

Uriach

Farmer

Whining and crying that the event is "to hard" isnt the type of feedback they want
If I remember the only thing they actually wanted our help changing was the official announcement

Nice, someone who thinks that he is the measure of all good behaviour. Wake up! There are people with lives out there, you play this game because there is no stress. Suddently there is stress because there is a restrained timeline for the success (along with a restraint strategic option), and many will have to skip the event. That is bad design if a significativ chunck of your customers can't enjoy fully a product you lay out.
I will skip this event, too stressful and the price is meh....

Just a last thing, on the 70 pages there are not only the well deserved complain but plenty of ideas and suggestions! Its just that there is no feedback at all from official side.

There was quite a lot of constructive feedback. People were giving suggestions how to improve it and what could be changed to make it better experience... only to hear silence...

Yeah, that still doesn't change a fact, that it is boring as hell with mediocre reward.

I thought that primary objective of Inno is to make money. Which means they need as many people as possible to play events and spend diamonds. But with final reward not interesting enough and no daily specials there is absolutely no reason for some poeple to do it on live. So they deliberately narrowed down pool of their customers. Terrible business policy at it's finest.

DeletedUser9572

How to be blocked two days with tasks in this event?

Yersterday :

Today :

If I go ahead and change cities, I won't be able to accomplish more tasks. And if I slow down to accomplish the tasks, I won't be able to make enough city to get all the improvements. IMPOSSIBLE realization of the event.

I'll have to take at least three days to complete a city for lack of pots of gold.

Amdira

Baronet
How to be blocked two days with tasks in this event?

Yersterday :

Today :

If I go ahead and change cities, I won't be able to accomplish more tasks. And if I slow down to accomplish the tasks, I won't be able to make enough city to get all the improvements. IMPOSSIBLE realization of the event.

I'll have to take at least three days to complete a city for lack of pots of gold.
That's exactly what we are talking about since almost the beginning of this event. If you are stuck with 3 manager tasks you can do nothing (except buying PoGs with diamonds), because you know, there will come collecting and levelling buildings up tasks later. That's no fun at all. Ok, we had to wait for footballs or whatever in other events before, but there have at least been daily prices and not chests for sale after finishing a round. In my free chest after round 7 I found a Mass Self-Aid Kit ... hurray :)

doughster

Merchant

And yet no constructive information provided here just ridicule!

Early indications by wowo indicate that the event as designed will provide the complete set and its upgrades - if I understand the strategy correctly. However, the most important point presented in these pages is that the event is tedious, boring and mostly without a well explained approach (yes for some it is rather "easy".)

For my own part, I've decided I will play the event when it goes live but I won't stress on what/when or completing it. The set is not of interest to me so I'll see what the chests and grand prizes provide along the way. Thankfully we have the AD for unwanted items. I have been known to buy/spend diamonds on events, but much like the Carnival event it won't be so for this one. :)