• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser10282

It will be too difficult to put an 13x3 building in our city.You have to find a way to let the cars stuck to the train in all directions.Maybe will not be so beautiful but the game isn't about beauty...I hope you 'll work on it.Thank you.
PS: Or find a way to make a corner or a crossroad somehow so we can expand the cars as we want.

I will not bother acquiring any train cars during the live event unless they beef them up. they are too weak.

DeletedUser10346

The more I think about the Shuffle option, the worse it gets:
1. Not only you can end up opening 99% of the boxes and end up resetting w/o getting a daily special,
2. But let's say you hit the DS on the 1st try, then you could end up spending all your stars looking for the shuffle, and again not being able to reset and look for a new DS

Conclusion:
1. The shuffle not being a button that can be used freely (AS IT WAS IN THE SUMMER 2019 EVENT) is a major scam
2. And as I said previously the other option would be to grant a DS upon hitting a shuffle present.

Regards

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I fair I will need a small viaducts or two for this Railtrain, a 1x3 or 3x1 road piece or maybe 1x5 or 5x1 maybe as a part as a special where my train can get over the road, maybe as a special chain car inc viaducts.

Sl8yer

Regent
The more I think about the Shuffle option, the worse it gets:
1. Not only you can end up opening 99% of the boxes and end up resetting w/o getting a daily special,
2. But let's say you hit the DS on the 1st try, then you could end up spending all your stars looking for the shuffle, and again not being able to reset and look for a new DS

Conclusion:
1. The shuffle not being a button that can be used freely (AS IT WAS IN THE SUMMER 2019 EVENT) is a major scam
2. And as I said previously the other option would be to grant a DS upon hitting a shuffle present.

Regards

You can complain about the shuffle all you want. Winter Event has been like this since 2012.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I fair I will need a small viaducts or two for this Railtrain, a 1x3 or 3x1 road piece or maybe 1x5 or 5x1 maybe as a part as a special where my train can get over the road, maybe as a special chain car inc viaducts.
Interesting idea - would not be efficient but it would make having the train in the middle of the city a lot easier

DeletedUser10346

You can complain about the shuffle all you want. Winter Event has been like this since 2012.

This is a feedback thread, where players who play the game give their feedback, and that is what I'm doing, your post is not helping improve the game, my post, maybe is.
Regards

DeletedUser10282

the shuffle prize is the reason why winter is the one event where I don't spend diamonds. In my main live city I have multiple copies of most event main prizes through using diamonds, but only ever one of each winter main prize.
Not to be entirely critical of this event, I do love the trains even if the cars are a bit meeh.

exactly my take - I love the trains, lukewarm at best on the cars and hate the shuffle, I would likely try to get multiple trains if the shuffle was something we could control, Since it is not, I plan on only getting 1 train,

DeletedUser1418

Kinda agree with this... as somehow after 7½ long years no-one suggested this - not! You gotta understand a change like this will likely result in use of less stars = use of less diamonds = less income for Inno...

DeletedUser10047

Kinda agree with this... as somehow after 7½ long years no-one suggested this - not! You gotta understand a change like this will likely result in use of less stars = use of less diamonds = less income for Inno...
The entire concept would have to be re-balanced. It might mean going from 18 presents to 20 presents in the initial field. Or even 24. But whatever changes are made to re-balance, it will probably be a bit harder to get a daily special in the first place (after all, it becomes easier to shuffle), and a whole lot of people will be screaming about it.

Emm55

Merchant
On the 'winter event' menu where we spend tickets, could you spice up the background behind the train a bit? Houses w snow, elk, kids sledding? I know this is sensitive, but this background could be a lot better.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks for all the feedback so far. It is regularly passed on.

Out of interest from your comments (and these are purely my questions before anyone reads anything into it ;)) I'd like to get some further feedback on the points below:
1. The Shuffle function- if it was separate, what would be the cost to shuffle? Diamonds? Stars? Should there be a limit to the number of shuffles allowed daily? How would you envisage a separate shuffle function?
2. The Reindeer - Some of you have suggested there should be the opportunity to shuffle out a Reindeer. Would you envisage this to be random? Whilst many of you have expressed unhappiness for this feature would it be of interest if the cost was on a sliding scale, or is there a price point where it would become more agreeable?

Sl8yer

Regent
This is a feedback thread, where players who play the game give their feedback, and that is what I'm doing, your post is not helping improve the game, my post, maybe is.
Regards

If it was an improvement, don't you think it would be in the game by now? We have had 7 Winter Events and I bet it was proposed 7 times.

DeletedUser9396

So, how about this: collect the train and it runs out onto the city's roads, which convert to rails while the train is running along. And just like other road animations, after the train circulated a bit, it disappears and returns to its spot on the city map.

Fenix

Viceroy

Out of interest from your comments (and these are purely my questions before anyone reads anything into it ;)) I'd like to get some further feedback on the points below:
1. The Shuffle function- if it was separate, what would be the cost to shuffle? Diamonds? Stars? Should there be a limit to the number of shuffles allowed daily? How would you envisage a separate shuffle function?
2. The Reindeer - Some of you have suggested there should be the opportunity to shuffle out a Reindeer. Would you envisage this to be random? Whilst many of you have expressed unhappiness for this feature would it be of interest if the cost was on a sliding scale, or is there a price point where it would become more agreeable?

As i see it:
1. a shuffle button inactive. Becomes enabled when we find the corresponding item in the presents. The user uses it when he want, and this is reset to inactive daily (when the presents appear again).
2. the first time i have looked at it it appear to be something similar to what happen when you have the option to unlock a building in the cultural settlement using diamonds (if you raise the diplomacy you have to pay less). In this case, more reindeer less you have to pay, till zero (all the reindeers found). The prizes would be what was found + random prizes for the reindeers not found.

jools1956

Farmer
If this has already been answered I apologize. At the end of the event is the cost for the reindeer reward still 2995 FP? There seems to be some disagreement on this in my guild Thanks!

DeletedUser10346

?
The cost would be free, as it was in the Summer event, you could reset the wheel free of charge whenever you want.
No limit on the shuffles as it was in the Summer event.
There was a button on the wheel of the summer event that Said "Refresh & Spin", imagine the same button it will just say Shuffle, after which the board will be reset with new presents all closed.

Regards

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If this has already been answered I apologize. At the end of the event is the cost for the reindeer reward still 2995 FP? There seems to be some disagreement on this in my guild Thanks!
The reindeer deal will always cost the same (2995 - unless Inno decides otherwise)