• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Gab in Beta

Merchant
Hi ! I am totaly new to the beta server and I came here to test the battlegrounds.
As a concept is great, though it needs players to have ++ attack to compete. This is okey, any player with more than 3-4 months daily play can have the ++ attack needed.
One major thing I ve seen and I dont like is the guild power points every guild receives at the end of every GBG.
Even a guild with ZERO battles will receive more than 30.000 power guild points ! This is totally unfair for the guild that takes 6-7 provinces and still gets less than double this . . I think power guild points should be measured again.
Thanks

DeletedUser10150

Sorry, I have been trying to follo
Are you saying that Himeji Castle doesn't work with Battleground fights? That sounds like a bug.
Sorry, I have been trying to follow everything. I just did gbg and yes, my HC hit. Thank you for that FoE ;)

DeletedUser10047

Even a guild with ZERO battles will receive more than 30.000 power guild points ! This is totally unfair for the guild that takes 6-7 provinces and still gets less than double this . . I think power guild points should be measured again.
This has been addressed several times already. Any guild that fails to meet minimum activity levels will get ZERO rewards - nothing - nada.

DeletedUser10315

So as I understood you get fragments of the statue of honor selcetion kit as a permanant reward after each round of the GbG, is this still true?
I'll be surprised if this system hasn't changed yet, the rewards, the amount depending on each league and the Statue itself are ok in my opinion, but I believe these rewards should only be given to those who participate. Maybe even an extra reward for those who were more useful toward the guild's success in the leaderboard.
It is in my humble opinion that this kind of gameplay that allows inactive players get the same reward as those who spent goods and troops is just a bad idea and in every way a horrible feature to be added to the game.
I suggest that in case you disagree with me, make it possible for the team leaders or all members of the guild to see each member's contribution like in GE so during the 4 day rest priod, guilf leaders can take neccessary actions against such inactive players.
Thank you for your consideration, King Felix from US-Cirgard

Natalia1

Squire
I apologize if this was answered, I read all pages and have not seen it.

Is attrition the same for all ages, or does it climb slower for lower ages? If it does not, perhaps consider making it age dependent. That way lower age players can contribute the same as higher age players

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is attrition the same for all ages, or does it climb slower for lower ages? If it does not, perhaps consider making it age dependent. That way lower age players can contribute the same as higher age players
Yes, attrition should be the same for all ages.

If lower ages had lower attrition that would only further entice people to stay in lower ages... the contribution by lower ages in GBG is already way above the contribution of lower ages in GE...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I fail to see how either of those is a bad thing
Who said the second thing was bad?

So you mean it would be cool that two players having the same Attack GB on the same level (possibly 80), one of them in SAM, the other in IA, would be treated differently? Why should the IA player get the benefit (additional to possible benefits already in place due to different troop settings)?

The way it is set up now is already the fairest possible - every player (no matter which age) can get to about the same attrition level if they have a similar infra structure. Sure, later age players have the advantage of more available space, but that is an earned advantage.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10047

Although my guild isn't there yet, my feeling is that the individual rewards for diamond league are "worth it". However, only 10% of participating guilds make it to diamond league. There probably won't be much turnover in diamond league either, other than some flip-flopping between the bottom of diamond league and the top of platinum league.

That means the top guilds get the biggest and best individual rewards. Yes, it is only fair that the best guilds get the best rewards - that is, the best guild rewards. But in my opinion, the individual rewards for the lower leagues could be increased. I think that the individual rewards that randomly happen for completing an encounter could even be the same across all leagues. A player who is competing in copper league is putting in just as much effort as a player who is competing in diamond league.

if inno lowered attrition to allow players to do more fights or negotiations, it would also allow your opponents to do the same. So from a tactical viewpoint for the guild it makes no difference as it's the same for everybody.
All it would mean is that everybody would need to do more for the guild to get the same result as it gets now leading to even more players saying there's no point them taking part as they would have even less impact than they do now for those who have to stop through lack of troops rather than having hit their personal attrition limit.

Nessie

Baronet
Agreed. I WANT to participate to help my guild, BUT I would have to choose between GE and GBG, and GBG would STILL drain me Super fast. I cannot possibly level enough gb's fast enough to try to help with that. It would take seemingly forever. During which time I would continue to be nearly useless in the GBG effort.
I also have invested much in HC & ToR for GE and love getting those surprise rewards in GE! Especially Reno-kits, which are priceless to me.... GBG renders those lovely gb's a waste of space....
(I am currently in ME. I can't advance or I will be able to do even LESS in both GE & GBG)
I don't like being a disappointment to my guild. And, until GBG, I didn't feel like I was....

That is the point, Mythreal. For players in lower ages GE, GvG plus GbG it's very difficult to handle ! The devs should find a solution to make it a bit easier for lower ages to guarantee fun and not frustration.

Regarding "personal" refund: a building 3x4 giving 6 FP plus goods for the guild treasure is a big joke. I would have to kill some SoKs to place it ... what for?! I visit some more taverns and got 2 additional FP lol

InnoGames, I know you want to earn another quick 100 Million Dollars or more this year but since quite some time I believe you managers became too greedy !

New features all ask to spend Diamonds and many players are dumb enough to spend them - many more than would be sufficient to finance this game... just my humble opinion :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser10315

That is the point !

Regarding "personal" refund: a building 3x4 giving 6 FP plus goods for the guild treasure is a big joke. I would have to kill some SoKs to place it ... what for?! I visit some more taverns and got 2 additional FP lol

InnoGames, I know you want to earn another quick 100 Million Dollars or more this year but since quite some time I believe you managers became too greedy !

New features all ask to spend Diamonds and many players are dumb enough to spend them - many more than would be sufficient to finance this game... just my humble opinion :p

To be fair they can't make it too good, then once you hit the maximum level you have no reason to countinue spending all those goods or troops for more prizes that are not worth it. It's like the cultrul settlements, once you get the main building to level 9 it is pointless to countinue playing for only 50 FP's.
What they Can do is to add some levels to it in a long period of time, a couple of levels with each update for example, just like a great building.
The FoE fanbase are not kids and they don't need cool graphics and shiny buildings, what we need is mutual respect. We need gameplays that are worth spending time on.

Rusje

Steward
To be fair they can't make it too good, then once you hit the maximum level you have no reason to countinue spending all those goods or troops for more prizes that are not worth it.
What they Can do is to add some levels to it in a long period of time, a couple of levels with each update for example, just like a great building.
The FoE fanbase are not kids and they don't need cool graphics and shiny buildings, what we need is mutual respect. We need gameplays that are worth spending time on.

I thougt that they planned to add more levels to the statue of Honor by time, but as you can only get max 1 level in +/- 1 month, there is no need for this yet...

Hi,
just from today experienced a strange thing (not earlier seen) :
each time after I've done a battle, the "flag" is "invisible" ! When I go back to my city and then back to the GBG, the Flag is back visible. Progress I did is all ok, only a problem with a disappearing flag.

It's even more strange : ALL FLAGS are disappeared on the whole GBG Map, not only the flag of the province I'm attacking !
And the "SHIELD" symbols of the guilds are also gone !

Natalia1

Squire
That is the point !

This is an excellent point. For most players this new building does not go into an empty space, they have to delete something in order to place the new building. It has to be good enough to make players replace other buildings with it

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
It's already better than SoKs, both on FP/tile and motivations. I honestly don't understand the hate towards it. You get a building as efficient as 6 SoKs in half the space, with only 1 motivation needed. And you can get as many as you want. And, if you don't want it trade it to the AD.

DeletedUser10047

It's already better than SoKs, both on FP/tile and motivations. I honestly don't understand the hate towards it. You get a building as efficient as 6 SoKs in half the space, with only 1 motivation needed. And you can get as many as you want. And, if you don't want it trade it to the AD.
The Statue of Honor does not need motivation (and can't be plundered).