• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8547

Wouldn't hurt. A little red flag, or something.

Je I could go with that:

Of course there is the option diamonds, but no producer from a game (this form) would force you to pay in a game in a challange that couldn't be solved without.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8051

Hy! I find the idea awesome! Finally something, some new challenges, not just clicking and building the GB-s!
I have suggestions for future cultures:
early middle age: egyptians
late middle ages: greeks
colonial age: africans
industrial age: indians
modern era: chinese
arctic future: atlanteans

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8822

When you abandoned your settlement, can you immediately restart it? Would be nice to know, since this would be a legit option to reroll when your starting settlement is blocked by obstacles too much.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Of course there is the option diamonds, but no producer from a game (this form) would force you to pay in a game in a challange that couldn't be solved without.

Oh, I know, but my point was simply that when some people see the diamond option, they gripe that it's just Inno trying to make more money.

DeletedUser7951

The settlements aren't tied to any age.

So far I'm enjoying this.
+ nothing fast paced, fits with normal city schedule
+ challenging, the roadblocks, the pay for extensions, the cultural demand
+ Can play within or without an time frame.
+ No diamonds needed

So far so good :)

Question: If you abort a settlement, do you have the same time constraint as the one you aborted ? If I delete it (after collecting the FP on quest 5) will it still be 21 days for the best prize ?

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
iron age: egyptians
middle ages: greeks
colonial age: africans
industrial age: indians
modern era: chinese
arctic future: atlanteans

Egyptians are already planned, and the cultures are not dependent on the Era of the player's city. ;):)

DeletedUser8881

I also hope that you can win the challenge without diamonds.
But I think I will have some time problems, the production of the goods takes a long time. It would not be bad if you can win some goods at the beginning and not only coins and supplies

DeletedUser

When you abandoned your settlement, can you immediately restart it? Would be nice to know, since this would be a legit option to reroll when your starting settlement is blocked by obstacles too much.
when you cancel it the stones stay at their position when you start again

the position will only change after you have been successful

would be too easy to search an easy playing field

kaymedic

Marquis
Question: If you abort a settlement, do you have the same time constraint as the one you aborted ? If I delete it (after collecting the FP on quest 5) will it still be 21 days for the best prize ?

You start with the full 21 days again

DeletedUser8351

[QUOTE = "gooflab, post: 70057, member: 7408"] Vous pouvez également gagner des machines à sous supplémentaires avec des récompenses.

[ATTACH = full] 3408 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
@gooflab Je ne trouve pas l'endroit de cette image :(

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I have noticed that we have incidents in the viking environment. Are they addtional incidents or part of our daily quota previously found in our city ?

And I have a suggestion: could Inno make these incidents found in the viking setllement be ressources needed for the viking productions ? (coins, axes, wool, mead, etc...) ?

DeletedUser7951

You start with the full 21 days again
Thanks.
I do think this might need to change slightly, the younger servers and younger age might see what I think is a bit abuse of the feature due to those FP. As someone suggested earlier, cool down period if you abort after the FP quest might be enough disadvantage.

Click on the Embassy.

View attachment 3417

All you need to unlock the shrine and these other things once you have the Diplomacy are whatever items are listed under Cost. Yes, you can use diamonds. I prefer not to, but it's nice to know I have an option. :)
Just an amendment, this is one difference between PC and mobile. If you play on mobile, don't click on your Embassy. The only thing there is an option to abandon. In both versions you can click on the scroll at the bottom for the above menu.

balentone

Merchant
hi. I still haven' built the mead production building. However, the cost of a expansion is 7 mead instead of 2. Is it supposed to be this way or is this a bug?

DeletedUser

hi. I still haven' built the mead production building. However, the cost of a expansion is 7 mead instead of 2. Is it supposed to be this way or is this a bug?
supposed to be
No, the costs of the expansion are independent from which resource you use. So the first expansion can be bought with either 2 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. The second one can be bought with either 7 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Third one can be bought with 15 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Fourth one can be bought with either 27 Axes, 7 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Etc.

So the costs are predefined, and while you can choose which goods type you use to buy the expansion, that doesn't influence how the cost increases (always using 'Mead' doesn't mean the Mead cost will keep increasing and the rest stay the same).

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Just an amendment, this is one difference between PC and mobile. If you play on mobile, don't click on your Embassy. The only thing there is an option to abandon. In both versions you can click on the scroll at the bottom for the above menu.

I don't play on mobile so I didn't know. Thank you for pointing this out. :D

After leaving my settlement today, my city hung up and I had a loading shield. But then suddenly a orca appeared in the grassland, swam for a second and disappeared. I love it so much, watched him at least 10 times before I refreshed my page :D

Best bug ever. heart-icon 02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.