• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

good lord, you waste way too many energy drinks just on the first 2 passes
I'll just take a wild guess now if you do all the quests and collect the daily free energy you'll get 4-5 upgrades plus the 2 in the progress bar. Guess hopefully next year can finish to 10.

lvl 10.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8400

no its not even close, the first move i did cost 96, the 2nd move cost 1XX , total thats 200 and i have barely moved towards the end of my own box. The daily is 50 energy drinks which compared to how much u spend is nothing. Specially since you have to wait 24 hours to get just 50, thats 2 days of waiting for 1 move that is more than likely the smallest past of them all. The rewards themselves will add up if you make more quest but it does not feel like you are gaining a fair amount. Still, its too early to tell but we will see by the time when its all over. It does however have that same feel to the forget bowl.

DeletedUser

Day one.
I've done 12 quests, spent 2300 diamonds on bottles and I spent about 1700 bottles already.
I've won: 5 WW (wow, and I mean: WOW!), 1 athletes quarter, 1 contestants estate, 2 big packs od medals (for me nice) and only 3 pieces of garbage. I'm in shock. I've scored almost 2 goals.

Taking that during event you would get about 5500 bottles for quests and from logins - that makes possible getting those 9 upgrades for Tholos, shocked I am.

But... contestants estate - 5% bonus AFTER motivating...? If that isn't bug, that is your way for making those little self-aid kitties useful? Maybe something for victory towers now, ay?

The quests themselves seems well balanced - nothing that would cause massive irritation, yet. I especially liked the one "recruit 4 units" with no age condition :)

So far, so good, I am pleased with what I see, for a change, good job :)

DeletedUser7942

Taking that during event you would get about 5500
I was guessing around 7000, did you count the ones in the progress bar? But you're thinking you can get Tholos fully upgraded without diamonds? That would be sweet.

contestants estate - 5% bonus AFTER motivating
in the pic it shows medals when motivated, guess it must be a bug if you have it down and it's not giving 5% without motivation.

Contestants' Estate.GIF

DeletedUser

Yes, I am sure :) I even made screenshot and sent it to support - because I can see that in my city, after winnig the building and that may be a bug. Unfortunately, I cannot show it to you here, because on this new forum all buttons in menu above are invisible for me and I don't know what to push...

Edit: silly me, I've checked the town hall boost overview - so the bonus from contestants estate is counted there, it must be only mistake in putting the info in the wrong row :) what a relief... :D

And you're of course right, that would be 7000 :) I'll keep my bottles now only for upgrades, so will se how it goes down the way.

DeletedUser

I was guessing around 7000, did you count the ones in the progress bar? But you're thinking you can get Tholos fully upgraded without diamonds? That would be sweet.

7000 it is and as I may judge by this green progress bar, every goal/touchdown is reached by approximately 1000 bottles spent (I've spent 1700 bottles so far, that's how I'm judging). So 6-7 goals should be reached without diamonds. So at least 3 upgrades in pocket plus 2 from quests - 5 at least. With 7000 bottles for 4 upgrades that should be doable. Much more than in forge bowl event, I suppose.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thoughts on the level 10 building (HMA Stats):

4 FP a day, 15 goods a day, 1920 happiness plus some coins, supplies, medals
18 squares with half-road on one side

Slightly better FP efficiency than SoKs when taking into account road, top notch happiness for the age (106.7 per square vs 74.3 for polished premium). Well worth having. The happiness should make it worthwhile to those who have any CBs even if it can't get to level 10 (at level 1 it's providing 68.3 per square already).

As for what's reasonable to achieve, I'll need to gather more data first. Are upgrades going to be available as a daily special?

DeletedUser7239

Again with the same crap... 10 levels to upgrade, building @ lv10 is good, % of winning something sh1t again but really this kind of idiots really exist? spend money on another garbage event?
I used about 10 shots no prize, keep pushing money from idiots.
On a side note... summer event should go to beta at about 1 jun, this garbage event says 31 days remaining, it means we are going to have 2 mixed events?

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-05-24 - Inappropriate language

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Again with the same crap... 10 levels to upgrade, building @ lv10 is good, but really this kind of idiots really exist? spend money on another garbage event?
i used about 10 trys no price, keep pushing money from idiots.
On a side note... summer event should go to beta at about 1 jun, this garbage event says 31 days remaining, it means we are going to have 2 mixed events?

Summer event is in general later in years that have soccer event. I'd expect something like beta in july, live in august for it.

DeletedUser7239

Summer event is in general later in years that have soccer event. I'd expect something like beta in july, live in august for it.

If that is true, this is a pretty bad planning, again what else is new? :D
I mean, everyone prefers the summer event to this sh1t money grab event.

DeletedUser7942

Should be great, get this event, the Summer event, and VF smashed right in between the two:eek: gonna be a busy couple of months.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Would be nice to have an indicator about how much each pass advances us towards the goal. Because right now it's more like shooting in the dark. Just like in the Forge Bowl event, we knew that a touchdown is scored every 50 yards and each chest had a range of how many yards we can advance.
Otherwise, how can we calculate what's the best pass relative to its cost?

Roughly speaking there's not much variance (though i think there's some) between passes of the same rank.
Also roughly speaking, silver is about twice as far as bronze, and gold is about three times as far as bronze.
So approximately you can divide gold costs by 3, silver costs by 2 to have a 'fair' comparison of the pass efficiency.

Legendary shot from the edge of the 18yd box is 165 drinks but is relatively inefficient for specials.
Medium range shot (about 15 yds out) is 119 or 134 (Rogue Shot, Champion Shot)
Short range shot is 64/86/95 drinks (about 12 yards out) (Boost Shot, Mixed Shot, Resource Shot). Short range shots are generally efficient for special chance.

When at the edge of the 18 yard box:
A silver pass to Frank "Forgepoints" followed by a Boost shot will save you a few drinks and get you a better EV of specials earned.
A silver to Barry "Boost" followed by a Boost shot will cost you only 2 more drinks for significant additional special chance.
A bronze to Shawn "Forge Points" followed by a Silver Rogue Shot will get you additional special chance and rogue hideout chance for 11 extra drinks.
Other combos may also be of interest to you depending on your priorities.

The good passes overall in getting to that point:
Billy "Building" (Gold 142) is relatively good in both daily special chance efficiency and yardage efficiency but offers just normal buildings for his other prizes.
Frank "Forgepoints" (Silver 94) is good for yardage, not so much for specials - but all of his side prizes are nice amounts of FP
Barry "Boost" (Silver 103) and Joe "Item" (Gold 160) are the other two yard-efficient choices. Joe is the worst for special chance.
Shawn "Forgepoints" (Bronze 57), Jack "Blueprints" (Silver 124), Aaron "Special Buildings" (Gold 201) are midtier yardage efficiency. Aaron has built in chances for all the other special buildings in the event and thus may be more interesting than his yardage efficiency or special efficiency would indicate.

Kevin "Medals" (Bronze 85) is best for special efficiency, worst for yardage.
Gary "Units" (Bronze 69), Billy "Building", Simon "Special Units" (Bronze 76), Shawn "Forge Points", Jack "Blueprints" round out the rest of the order for special efficiency.

Before I can work on strategies I need to get a better idea of how many passes it takes to get down the field. Would also like some more tries at net to more precisely figure out how far out you can still take each tier of shot, and whether there's other options for shot chests.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8277

2300 ish footballs/gatoraids and 1200 diamonds to get 1 SoK... Dumb luck sure is dumb.

I'm really not a fan of this format at all just as in football. I loved the soccer game from two years ago, this isn't even close.

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 10.51.31 PM.png

I think you may want to rename 'random goods' to at least 'Random Goods' to match with the rest of the rewards. Though saying random will beg many players to ask of what era. Goods should be sufficient.

DeletedUser

why random goods ?
5 / 10 / 15

I would prefer 15 goods which then would be
1 / 2 / 3 of each good

and if random goods
why not increasing it every level by 1 or 2 instead of making steps of 5 at level 5,7,9
because some players will end at other levels

DeletedUser

Day one.
I've done 12 quests, spent 2300 diamonds on bottles and I spent about 1700 bottles already.
I've won: 5 WW (wow, and I mean: WOW!), 1 athletes quarter, 1 contestants estate, 2 big packs od medals (for me nice) and only 3 pieces of garbage. I'm in shock. I've scored almost 2 goals.

Day two. I've spent about 600 drinks and got only crap :D So, yesterday must've been my lucky day, I should have bought ticket to real-life lottery...