• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

I wouldn't spend any Apples til this bug is fixed, maybe we'll get diamonds to compensate the loss.

DeletedUser6908

My Grand Prize counter also reset. Put in a support ticket.

DeletedUser6484

are you joking ?

expansions are NEVER prizes in events

I think he may have meant upgrade rather than expansion. I have a cider mill in my city and completed the first quest line. I received another cider mill, not a cider mill upgrade item. The second quest line shows the prize for completing it is the cider mill upgrade item (and 100 apples). It also indicates quest line 2/3, so assuming a third quest line is to follow with another possible upgrade item as a reward. If you can get two from the quest lines and one or two from the grand prize reward, then several upgrades to the cider mill is possible. I just wish the first quest line prize was an upgrade if you already had the cider mill in your city. Now I have a duplicate in my inventory and I really needed more stuff in inventory. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8304

Hi

Quick question please - my apple counter has reset to zero :(

Does the apple counter reset:
a. after you upgrade your cider mill
b. after you complete the first set of events
c. because it has a bug

DeletedUser7942

I think he may have meant upgrade rather than expansion. I have a cider mill in my city and completed the first quest line. I received another cider mill, not a cider mill upgrade item. The second quest line shows the prize for completing it is the cider mill upgrade item (and 100 apples). It also indicates quest line 2/3, so assuming a third quest line is to follow with another possible upgrade item as a reward. If you can get two from the quest lines and one or two from the grand prize reward, then several upgrades to the cider mill is possible. I just wish the first quest line prize was an upgrade if you already had the cider mill in your city. Now I have a duplicate in my inventory and I really needed more stuff in inventory. :rolleyes:
They did the same with the Maypole for the May Day event so people who deleted theirs from before and those who didn't have one could get it so it could be upgraded.

DeletedUser7942

Hi

Quick question please - my apple counter has reset to zero :(

Does the apple counter reset:
a. after you upgrade your cider mill
b. after you complete the first set of events
c. because it has a bug

The answer is it's a bug. Do I win an apple?;)

Good morning
I want to report that today when I logged in, my "Grand Prize"-Bar has been resetted to zero. Also I have won the special item from the basket to unlock the item below for two days. It is now locked again.

Player: Fritz-Otto van Kasper
Browser: Version 60.0.3112.101 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Windows 10

Kind regards
Alexander

P.S. Maybe you can make an extra message when you try to open a basket. Yesterday I just missed the questionmark and did not really want to open the basket :) Although I have won the watchfire then. :)

podkap1970

Emperor
oh Hall of Fame as today's special, i guess we see it again only ones ?
since Victory Tower is a crap prize for an endgame player (i got plenty through GE already, 22 :( ) ,
i will just wait, and use all my apples for a deco at the end, like always :)

I have seen this - but so far I have got only "2 apples" from trees. Does anyone have SEEN an other quantity (I mean in the game, not in the announcement)
i got 2, 3 and 5 so far

Frankiedk

Squire
My Grand Prize counter was reset this morning, yesterday i bought 2 expensive chests, and this morning the counter is back to 0

DeletedUser8304

Hi

A daily quest of "Solve 5 encounters in the Guild Expedition by negotiating" is unfair for those who have completed the Guild Quest and need to wait until next week when a new Guild Quest event opens. :(

DeletedUser8128

The Reward for the "Third" Questline is another Cider Mill AND a Cider Mill Upgrade

DeletedUser8277

I too had my bar reset but had only bought 1 large basket so only lost out on 135.

I can't say I'm a fan of these cider mill upgrades. Cider Mills best feature is it's small size compared to how many supplies it produces. Turning it into yet another multi production building doesn't really do much for me. 3x3 for a FP is meh, and on top of it giving up the supplies of the 2X3 footprint cider mill. I'll do it to the best of my ability on beta as a test but on live I really have no interest in this overall prize.

That being said there's plenty of other things one could win here. I was very happy to see HoF with a 20% chance.

I don't remember last year the 'buy' option being locked until won, could certainly be mistaken but in either case it should be noted via a hover or something because even though I played last year I had no idea why they were locked and how to unlock them.

DeletedUser8341

I have seen this - but so far I have got only "2 apples" from trees. Does anyone have SEEN an other quantity (I mean in the game, not in the announcement)
I have opened the game on a browser (I normally only play on the app) and collected "2 apples" and "5 apples" but no other quantities.

DeletedUser8341

I don't remember last year the 'buy' option being locked until won, could certainly be mistaken but in either case it should be noted via a hover or something because even though I played last year I had no idea why they were locked and how to unlock them.
As someone new to the game this year, I can assure you it is all a great deal more uncertain and confusing. It feels like "Oh, you're a newbie: we hadn't thought of you when designing this event."

DeletedUser8310

I like the Fall Event, looks a good mix and the new Daily Quest is quite decent as well.

One issue I do have though, is the percentages seem to be out of whack. In the FE, today's HoF is the 20% chance prize and all others 10% in the 135 apple basket. So far no HoF, I do however have 3 towers, 5 bp's and something else, plus in the smaller basket where the HoF is 10%, no joy either.

I would have expected that after 6 or 7 attempts at the 135 basket, at least one 20% chance would come up as opposed to all 10% prizes.

DeletedUser16

I too had my bar reset but had only bought 1 large basket so only lost out on 135.
The problem was identified and should be fixed today, so that the progress is not getting reset any more. Sorry about that.

As someone new to the game this year, I can assure you it is all a great deal more uncertain and confusing.
Could you specify what exactly seems confusing? I saw you indicated some parts of the event window before. Is the explanation in the info screen not sufficient (hit "?" in the top right corner of the event window)?

One issue I do have though, is the percentages seem to be out of whack
Percentages displayed in the game are always accurate, actually. We don't tamper with them. Ever.