• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7780

I opened my first basket & the game froze so had to refresh, not sure what I got.

DeletedUser6908

Absolutely expected SoKs to be removed from the basket. Last year on my worst world I got 7 of them and got 14 on my best. Knew that that wouldn't happen again.

DeletedUser

First day thoughts:

- quests are finally not too hard and not too boring to do,
- amount of the apples collected from trees - good balance, I mean it, big +
- interesting idea of collecting multiple Cidre Mill's upgrades, I'm actually having fun trying to get the top Cider Mill building, but I wouldn't be dissapointed in getting the lower one :)
- NO SETS, thank you! :D
- totally not balanced price for apples payed in diamonds. I think that would be rather 100 diamonds for 40 and 800 for 350. Then I would consider buying apples for diamonds in live server, but surely not for the current price... :(
- too big price for second chest. Last year was 100 apples...

DeletedUser7942

"...the maximum amount of apple trees you can plant and get is now capped (on a 'per day' basis). We set the cap high enough that it still makes sense to aid everyone you can..."

1) Just want to be sure but this includes 140 friends, 79 Guildmates, and potentially 80+ neighbors yes? So we can potentially plant in at least 299 cities?

2) Will HoF be available?
edit: I got the answer to this one now lol

HoF yesss - Copy.PNG
sadly I got this instead
boost crate sad face.PNG

3) Will the daily specials change from Beta to Live?

4) Since there's no neighborhood goal will merges continue throughout the event?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lighthouse197

Farmer
Pathfinder
Hmmm... perhaps there was a misunderstanding :). Missions from the Daily Challenges are not in any way connected to ongoing events. Events come and go, whereas Daily Challenges are here to stay.
There is a large pool of challenges from which you get relatively random ones (we can talk about details in the DC thread). So what happens in DC is completely disconnected from what happens in ongoing events.

I tried to reproduce it now, but couldn't. Could you report to the support team (right click in the game -> Support, or here: https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/forgeofempires/market/zz)? They will be able to look at your account and tell you what you got. Hopefully also figure out what the problem is.

Same thing has happened to me twice today. I have put in a ticket, but wanted the feedback to show here as well.

DeletedUser8410

Looks like apples aren't as stingy as lanterns were in the cherry event or like the tickets in summer event. Glad to see that! Hope it stays that way when it's on live server.

DeletedUser7942

I think my grand prize counter reset, I bought three 135 chests and now it only shows I bought one;

Got this on my 4th attempt though so happy dance, will watch counter now that it's back to 270, again.

DeletedUser6484

I think my grand prize counter reset, I bought three 135 chests and now it only shows I bought one;

My grand prize counter also reset; from 270 to 0. I had opened two "Great Baskets" previously. Was this a one time thing and everyone got reset?

DeletedUser7156

Could Fall Questline I (Event Quest) 9/10 be modified to include donating goods from the era above your current era? I’m a Bronze Age player and this is the second event in a row that I am unable to donate to the treasury. There are no Stone age goods and Bronze Age goods can’t be contributed to the Guild Treasury.

DeletedUser8134

Maybe I missed it but the Grand Prize resets every 24 hours? That should be better explained or renamed as Daily Prize or Daily Grand Prize, it's misleading. If I already have a Cider Mill will the prize after the 1st round be an expansion? Does the Cider Mill have to be in my city or is in my inventory okay?

DeletedUser7942

My grand prize counter also reset; from 270 to 0. I had opened two "Great Baskets" previously. Was this a one time thing and everyone got reset?
So at least two of us have lost 270 worth of "apple juice" I guess it is, should we report it as a bug? Or does posting here suffice.

I have seen this - but so far I have got only "2 apples" from trees. Does anyone have SEEN an other quantity (I mean in the game, not in the announcement)

I have, will continue to watch though.

DeletedUser7942

Maybe I missed it but the Grand Prize resets every 24 hours? That should be better explained or renamed as Daily Prize or Daily Grand Prize, it's misleading. If I already have a Cider Mill will the prize after the 1st round be an expansion? Does the Cider Mill have to be in my city or is in my inventory okay?
I don't think the Grand Prize resets until you fill the counter, the "today's special" resets every 24h