• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 4

DeletedUser5097

I think it's simelar with the wishwell, so it's for me more like a huge wishwell
that do the same thing as a wishwell and the dynamic tower.
Research Tree should be visible again. :)
Yay! Thanks for your help! :)
Thanks a lot, I'm working on extended feedback.:) For all the episodes,
but for now.
The ep. 4 does have amazing tech, units, great culture building and a cool
new GB. Also the first tech. of Oceanic Future is cool. It does looks like a bit
of the style from Bioshock's Rapture city.
If I got it right with the skill Force field, it is a kind of armor simelar with
reactive armor that takes some damage, at least one point up to more?

Pafton

Viceroy
I would be interested to know if the future eras (Oceanic Future, further eras) will also have the 6 military-3 GB setup.

DeletedUser

How does it work? How much property costs does it cost?

Does anyone have it mounted?

DeletedUser5097

Have you screen for Behemoth and Rail II.?
This?
Plasmaeenheid.png
Superzwareeenheidinfo.png

DeletedUser6628

What about all of the Arctic Future goods in the guild treasury? Is there going to be any use for those besides opening up the third level of GE?

Pafton

Viceroy
I wonder about the need for introducing a 3rd GB. The bonus of the seed whatever could have also been incorporated into one of the GBs of the OF.
Anyways, good to see AF finally complete as a whole era.
(PS: I was somehow hoping for a somewhat different Behemoth :)).

DeletedUser7454

1. can we also have info what exactly the GB does

2. i might have missed it on beta but I see on live servers that the city plots expanded with about 50 more new expansions today. Is this part of arctic package as whole. And also does this mean that several medal packages are coming?

3. whatever magicmike24 asked --any solution for AF goods in treasury now that the whole arctic now is out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

For point 3, yes it is. You have to pay AF guildgoods in GE for level 3. More
information in this update of GE costs.

@Daniel1002, your welcome.:)

O lol, now I see that the heavy unit have a bonus against another heavy units. Haha
the heavy units can hunting each other down. The plasma artillery does looks like
the Microwave gun (from tommorrow era) 2.0.

Julian24

Viceroy
1. can we also have info what exactly the GB does

2. i might have missed it on beta but I see on live servers that the city plots expanded with about 50 more new expansions today. Is this part of arctic package as whole. And also does this mean that several medal packages are coming?

3. whatever magicmike24 asked --any solution for AF goods now that the whole arctic in treasury now that the full AF is out

1. http://www.youscreen.de/dhonvmcvo91.jpg level 1
2. Didn't see it befor.

Artubar

Baronet
@Behemoth / Force Field: Is this applying to all own units within the 12 fields range around the Behemoth unit (and stacking in the intersection of 2+ units)?
The the term Force Field implies this at least - if yes, this can be a great new tactical twist! :)
(if no - it's just a degraded reactive armor??)

BRUDAN

Merchant
inno is not improved gameplay and relive gvg stop playing.
No use bringing news that the war game does not provide.