• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
and if the goods selection is wrong --> write to the support
they can
a) check it and then
b) confirm it as bug and forward it

CDmark

Baronet
It doesn't take a genius to notice a pattern. But for some reason, people don't draw conclusions based on observations and comparison of facts. They draw conclusions based on some personal feelings that are inaccessible to others. Everything is simple here: blue is the maximum support(the chance of not getting attrition is 20% in the general case). Red - you will increase attrition in this province with a higher chance. This is done to make it easier for officers to place buildings. Or maybe for farm fans. They can now not to torment themselves with calculations and just press the trigger in the provinces marked with blue;)

BTW, based on the above, there is probably a trap on D3 Z :)
you forgot orange, there is orange too, in between blue and red.

Boo...

Baronet
Check your event history in the town hall

Filter by Guild Events. Did someone age up? Did someone leave the Guild?
The goods are distributed throughout the map at the time of launch (Thursday 8:00). Changes only if the player leaves the guild.
After the start (Thursday 8:00), the transition of players to other eras does not change the distribution of goods.
I've been following each for over three years. I see this for the first time.
It must be so. But, who knows what the programmer wrote?

Boo...

Baronet
and if the goods selection is wrong --> write to the support
they can
a) check it and then
b) confirm it as bug and forward it
Thanks for the advice!
Communication with technical support does not bring results and does not give pleasure. They have a particular style of communication.

Regarding money, I do agree, InnoGames are making these changes for Revenue.
They decreased aswell the diamonds rewards in the new GbG, from 0.25 diamonds per fight to 0.12 diamonds per fight now, literally half.
If true, this is disturbing but not really unexpected. How many GBG encounters are you basing your conclusion on?

pistanika

Farmer
Sorry, the goal of the change in GBG was also to help the weaker guilds on the map.
Why does the goods you need to build a building in the guild base have a stupid ratio?
Why isn't there a ratio of, for example, 40-30-30?

You want to help the weaker guilds and then slap them?! I confess, I don't understand it.

CrashBoom

Legend
I have a question about the championship.
8 guilds fighting together for 16 weeks in 8 rounds?
no

8 season: normal leagues with different opponents every season

and the result of 8 rounds are added together and the best guild wins the championship

and as reward for winning the whole championship
the win counter of that guild gets a +1 :D

and next championship everything (except the win counter) will be reset

pistanika

Farmer
no

8 season: normal leagues with different opponents every season

and the result of 8 rounds are added together and the best guild wins the championship

and as reward for winning the whole championship
the win counter of that guild gets a +1 :D

and next championship everything (except the win counter) will be reset

So, GBG will be classic like now, but we'll be fighting the other 7 guilds in the championship from a distance?

Matt999

Farmer
I'd rather have seen:
  • rewards nerfed not the gameplay
  • more importance for attrition, meaning higher points/rewards when you fight at higher attrition and fewer points/rewards when you fight at lower attrition
  • better matching, don't do the 1000LP limit, let it roll higher and make it harder for guilds to move up so that they aren't constantly yo-yoing
  • more real-time / more competitive
    • more opportunity for races and fighting in real-time
    • change it so that even lower guilds can go against each other on outer sectors that other guilds can't get to (i.e. only the two guilds who have bases between can hit that part of the outer ring)
    • some way to defend sectors and make it cost when you lose sectors to limit intra-guild farming
  • more variety - some seasons fewer guilds on the same map for example, some seasons match same-size guilds, etc etc.
Instead now those who want to fight a lot can't, and those who don't want to fight much will be "encouraged" to because the ones who want to won't be able to. Diamond cost has doubled?? Goods cost is monumental. Buildings are too complex.

I like the "building on home" piece, that is a good call.

pistanika

Farmer
Deploying guilds to GBG will be the same as before? This means that there can be 2-3 strong guilds on one map and none on the other map?

jovada

Regent
So, GBG will be classic like now, but we'll be fighting the other 7 guilds in the championship from a distance?
The 8 seasons means only that you have a chance during this seasons to reach first place 3 times to have enough fragments for the champion building, after that a new tournament starts for another 8 season with a different building

Yekk

Regent
Deploying guilds to GBG will be the same as before? This means that there can be 2-3 strong guilds on one map and none on the other map?
Yes, random picks means some leagues will have 1 strong 7 weak or 2 strong 6 weak (real war??) or 4 equal strong 4 weak (scary). All will have different game play. Although a state of war exists in all I expect all will have unwritten rules of conduct. Pulling buildings hurts the number of total fights as does capping immediately.

CrashBoom

Legend
The 8 seasons means only that you have a chance during this seasons to reach first place 3 times to have enough fragments for the champion building, after that a new tournament starts for another 8 season with a different building
8 season just means:
there is one winner every 16 weeks (not 8 or 24 weeks)

not that it does matter who wins
that guild gets just a +1 in the won championship column

pistanika

Farmer
Okay, so if I understand correctly. FOE entices people to fight in new GBGs to earn rewards that give them bonuses to attack and defense. Bonuses that make a difference of about 10-15 fights per day for advanced players?
And these bonuses are supposed to discourage powerful guilds from making a deal with each other?
:D

Yekk

Regent
Okay, so if I understand correctly. FOE entices people to fight in new GBGs to earn rewards that give them bonuses to attack and defense. Bonuses that make a difference of about 10-15 fights per day for advanced players?
And these bonuses are supposed to discourage powerful guilds from making a deal with each other?
:D
With the end of 4 hour flip maps most players should see more fights a day. Only those who do 6K fights or more a league will see less. Log on and see some thing to hit is a win for everyone especially if your guild can and will build. the 60-80% reduced att tiles are the norm not the exception but only if you can build. I expect many leagues will still have deals made, some will have areas checker boarded, some the weak will reach out and ask how to make more fights for all.

Kono

Merchant
So here are some numbers on diamond rewards after 4 days of playing:
- total number of fights: 1470
- total number of diamond rewards: 9 (x 45 = 405 diamonds)
- chance of winning diamond reward: 0.61%
- 3.6 fights per diamond on average

This looks to be very close to how it was. So my conclusion is that chance of winning diamonds has not been reduced.
Taking into account that above sample is still small, numbers should not be considered as fully accurate.

The total number of diamonds expected to be won compared to farming will be reduced simply because of smaller number of fights. But that is only for players who were lucky to be in such guilds. Hopefully new ballancing will mean that more guilds and players will have a chance to play, so diamond rewards will be distributed among more players.