• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Soccer Event – Free board reset twice a day

Lady.M

Farmer
Troubleshooting
?
In the Soccer Event the board resets correctly at 01.00 am (Italy) every day, but during the night (01.30 to 06.30 am) another reset takes place. In the morning the board reset costs 0 again.
Free board reset happens twice a day.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome
Recreation steps
automatic every day
Frequency
every day around 01:30 to 06:30 am (Italy)
Can this be reproduced?
yes (automatic)

Attachments

• Board after 01_30 am.jpg
    Board after 01_30 am.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 12
  • board at 06_30 am.png
    board at 06_30 am.png
    586.3 KB · Views: 12

Kronan

Viceroy
This is a operational feature of the event that can ONLY be called a bug when it's determined that Inno didn't want this to happen. Up to that time, it could be "as designed".

Crashes and gross failures are easy to call bugs from the beginning.

This item is in that huge grey area between:

a) different than we've experienced, but working as designed (which it may be) -- to --
b) Not what INNO wants to happen.

Yes - this reset operation or action is different than what we typically have had - but as this is a new event design - it may have been determined at design and coding time that this is what SHOULD happen, and that's why it SHOULD be happening, and is happening.

Last edited:

MATR

Squire
Good to know - I thought I was getting resets at strange times but wasn't sure because I play at random times. Exactly how is one suppose to report a"bug"? Does posting it in the forum count or should we all send service tickets?

MATR

Squire
This is a operational feature of the event that can ONLY be called a bug when it's determined that Inno didn't want this to happen. Up to that time, it could be "as designed".

Crashes and gross failures are easy to call bugs from the beginning.

This item is in that huge grey area between:

a) different than we've experienced, but working as designed (which it may be) -- to --
b) Not what INNO wants to happen.

Yes - this reset operation or action is different than what we typically have had - but as this is a new event design - it may have been determined at design and coding time that this is what SHOULD happen, and that's why it SHOULD be happening, and is happening.
The announcement which I never got in my messages center says "One refresh a day is free,"