• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

CrashBoom

Legend
idea (I know will not be implemented)
set bonus for the GB (mustn't be connected you just need to have them)
FP % increase (like Forgotten Temple)
1% per level BUT the lowest of the 3 GB will count
so the players would need to have and increase all 3 and not just the one they prefer

or something different new unique that people want so much so they level all 3 up just for that bonus

-Alin-

Emperor
I don't know what your obsession with level 100 is, honestly! If I have one at level 70/75 and the other two at level 50, I'm completely satisfied! And even with 3 at level 50 I'm already happy.

3 digits great buildings for the win! i am kidding, lol

I am happy even with all of them on level 10 now ...
But I am planning all of them to 50, and maybe hydra higher.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I like this change
(what I don't like is that they just use old bonus. I wish they had implemented something interesting new instead)
I think they can do little more in that regards other than looking into the long forgotten GB contest. Maybe introducing the preparations buff for scouting provinces and speeding up special goods. Another option is X% :fpboost: capped at 30%. Meaning those who can keep up an forgotten temple could double passive daily fps. Although it'll be difficult to hit that lvl. Even if the letter is on 7x7, hitting it at lvl 80/100 with the SAT GB system. While it being it's only benefit. Another option would be for space ages+ only useful: X% chance to counter incoming keen eye. Capped at 50% for example.
That are the type of new buffs, you where hoping for?

AllamHRK

Baronet
3 digits great buildings for the win! i am kidding, lol

I am happy even with all of them on level 10 now ...
But I am planning all of them to 50, and maybe hydra higher.
People with OCD, who have been aiming for years to keep all their GBs at level 100 or above.... :horrorcircus:

I really like the idea of "a lot of effort for equal rewards", however, I really don't understand why limit GBs to a certain level... as a rule, traditional GBs are limited (in practice) to level 100 (100~200 ), because above that it doesn't pay to evolve them anymore. Now comes these new GBs that (in practice) will be limited to even lower levels, 40, 50 maybe.

In the next era, will it be limited to even lower levels? That way we could go back to the old days... where GBs were blocked at level 10.

What is the problem with having GBs at very high levels, level 300, level 500, level 700? Why is this a problem for Inno and the game? I really don't understand...

Instead of giving 300% at level 100, that same GB could give those 300% at level 300 for example, keeping the same costs that it currently has to evolve to level 100.

I know most people don't care about numbers, but I believe that big numbers carry an implicit story and effort factor. For example, anyone looking at a level 180 bow knows how much it costs, how long it takes, and how much effort is required to reach that level. Now imagine a GB level 300, 400, etc, after a long time of effort and dedication.

But on the other hand, you look at a GB level 20, 30 in the city, even though it was proportionally the same effort, it doesn't seem like a big deal...

Emberguard

Emperor
What is the problem with having GBs at very high levels, level 300, level 500, level 700? Why is this a problem for Inno and the game? I really don't understand...

Doesn’t have to be a problem with it, just different scaling than the game has been designed around

I would expect if lvl 700 were the norm it would mean stretching 100-200 levels worth of rewards (and costs) across an additional 500-600 levels.

when will titan go live ? >> 2 weeks after beta launch?
can't wait ! lol

Usually previous Space Ages have had about a month of testing before reaching live

jovada

Regent
There is a bug with quest to gather 100 and 300 of each good in titan, i think compressed matter does'nt work and is instead a good op jupiter.
So to work around and be sure your quest is done , do 100 of each titan and do 100 of each jupiter.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Doesn’t have to be a problem with it, just different scaling than the game has been designed around

I would expect if lvl 700 were the norm it would mean stretching 100-200 levels worth of rewards (and costs) across an additional 500-600 levels.
That's exactly it... it wouldn't change the game's balance, nor the time, nor the costs/effort to reach the high level of bonus in one GB. It's just a matter of scaling the levels, which doesn't make sense to me... a GB with a VERY relevant (high) bonus, but with a low level (number), which is not proportionally relevant, which does not really demonstrate all the time, effort and dedication required to reach that level.

Anyway, it was enough for them to divide the costs and bonuses among a greater number of levels, which would encourage even more players in my opinion, as I believe that a change from level 200 to 201 is more significant than changing from 19 to 20.

ArklurBeta

Baronet

Beta King

Viceroy
Thing is how well can you scale that up further? Meanwhile each additional level costs more. And it adds up.

Level 60 of all 3 will run you north of 1.5M goods. At 4000 a day that's 375 days of production. Sounds like it should last about as long as the era to get that far.
Dont forget that GE lvl 5 will eat up 2.5 days per week of those goods(~10k)unless they dont want that 20% FP boost every month.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
*5-5,5k goods/week when fighting 12/16 encounters. Since the TAS GB's are mainly fighters oriented, it's a safe bet those players fight at least till the 12th encounter of GE5 and neg. at worse from there on. Which costs app. 5-5,5k goods/w. From which up to 3k are TAS goods. Significantly less than 10k goods/w.

With the large influx of goods from the space colony + event buildings, it won't really stop the progress for TAS players who are levelling their TAS GB's or selling those goods for additional fps.

Beta King

Viceroy
I'm a top 10 player in a tiny guild. The only way I can keep up with my rivals is to use the fights in recurring quests for battle points. It would be different if Inno would fix the "zero attrition in GbG" exploit that my rivals in large guilds are using, but they've spent over a year investigating it and still haven't come up with anything.

My only option is to stay in SAJM if I want to be competitive.
This will have to be weighed against the ranking point increase % earned in SAT vs SAJM and consider that the GBG will be nerfed soon enough so i think you are on the right track that it will be more lucrative to stay in SAJM do the ~200 fights that you will be able to get in GBG after the nerf and the 280 fights from quests. This will probably be more than you could get in SAT with only the ~200 fights in GBG post nerf.