• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Timer in GB below names of sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Its so annoying to click every sector for its timer. Why no add it as names of sector? In this second tab. You would have a2s- 3;53;20 for example.
Details
Just add timer below sector letter and number.
Balance
n/a
Abuse Prevention
n/a
Summary
as above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
n/a
Not sure if it was proposed. Clicking every sector checking times is very annoying and kinda usless. Maybe add simply timer below every sector name? So when you enter map you see timers of every sector.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

AllamHRK

Baronet
what? and how helper help you boost GB faster?
With it, I don't need to do the math by hand (on the calculator), just open a window and I instantly know how many FPs I need to put in the GB. Just that... for me it makes an absurd difference, since with arc level 180 I invest about 20~30K of FPs daily.

Sl8yer

Emperor
Please stay on topic :)

It makes sense to suggest this, because App players would benefit from this change.

You ask us to stay on topic and next you continue the discussion that is off topic?

Game rules say you are not allowed to have an unfair advantage. How can you not have an unfair advantage if Helper solves the negotiations for you and provides other benefits? If Helper isn't a script ,how can it predict coming productions?

All Free Now

Marquis
As an app player, I don't want this. Timer only shown when sector is locked. There may be many sectors locked in the map. Like continent map, one province showing timer means okay, but in GbG it's not like that. This timer shown only when opting to see sector labels. Anyhow, one extra click to see sector labels in GbG map to see the timer with sector names or labels. Instead directly touching the sector which I need shows the timer in the popup without enabling the sector labels. With this idea, nothing benefit to an app player or PC player. It's like same information shared in multiple place. That's all. Also, Why timer needed only when showing sector names.

Wait, I know what the next comment going to be made for my response. Because opting to see the sector names and displayed with timer everywhere, players can plan well to strike the unlocked sector on time. But the same is happening now also rite. If a sector is locked, just get rid of that clicks to open a sector popup to see timer is the benefit to mobile and PC players. When we opt to see sector labels, now extra load to get the timer of all locked sector with this idea. Current approach is very smooth since based on user choice sector popup opens up and displays the timer and other details irrespective opting to see sector labels.

I don't want another delay in GbG for lazy click of some players. If they implement as a new button to show the timer on locked sector without disturbing the sector names button, I wouldn't mind supporting it.

As an app player, I don't want this. Timer only shown when sector is locked. There may be many sectors locked in the map. Like continent map, one province showing timer means okay, but in GbG it's not like that. This timer shown only when opting to see sector labels. Anyhow, one extra click to see sector labels in GbG map to see the timer with sector names or labels. Instead directly touching the sector which I need shows the timer in the popup without enabling the sector labels. With this idea, nothing benefit to an app player or PC player. It's like same information shared in multiple place. That's all. Also, Why timer needed only when showing sector names
no
its much easier to analize map, when i have ALL timers seen at ONCE. Its that simple.
Posibility to see all timers, on map, simultaneously is something this game really needs....

it will not make any dealay. You have now two options. Name of sector or flags. I want that the option with names - will have timer on it.
No more clicks. Less clicks. Faster behaviour.

Last edited:

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately I cannot forward this as it did not get the required amount of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.