• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

mcbluefire

Baronet
Last time I checked pirates were known for plundering and attacking, not defending
Pirates ARE the attacking army, so it is just fitting for the boosts to be exclusive for attacking army in this event ;)
Yeah, cause pirates never find themselves having to defend against a country's navy?

I don't agree. I've been opening the slots everyday, usually within 4 tries. So I've still plenty of doubloons to spend.
And don't forget you can open at least 10 slots (I think) with key parts from daily challenges.

This is meant to be a relaxing event. People might be on vacation in that period, so they wanted only very casual games, minimum skill required :p
Obviously you are spending diamonds if you are opening 4 slots a day. I only get 20 doubloons a day from the quests, for sure not enough for 4 attempts

CrashBoom

Legend
Obviously you are spending diamonds if you are opening 4 slots a day. I only get 20 doubloons a day from the quests, for sure not enough for 4 attempts

I get an average 30 doublons per day :p
1 rush quest (on average one per day) + 1 daily quest + 10 free collect quest
(not counting milestones, incidents, wins on the board, ...)

and you only need to play the board 2/3 of the days for the calendar
the rest can be opened with daily challenge parts

so IF a player can find the calendar piece every day in 4 slots he would be doing it for free

(but winning it with 4 every day is not realistic)

D-Best

Squire
yes random

at the beginning of the winter event people recorded the shuffle but the last visible board was not the correct board when opening the pieces
Well, yes, I suspected that the mixing presents in the winter event was just an animation.

But what I was asking is, uhmm, for example if you get 10 tiles to uncover, you get 0.1 chance (out of 1) or 10% chance to obtain any reward, right? Under every tile would be a fixed reward. That would be a game based on luck.

Second scenario is when you have different chances for all the rewards, like 20% chance for daily special, 20% for the calendar key and 7,5% for the others and in that case under the tiles there is not a fixed reward and you can theoretically click on any present because in the end you get the same reward. That is a random mechanic, but there is also a bit of luck in it (when the chances are calculated). But it isn't just luck. Also I think this is harder to be implemented cause the chances need to be recalculated after any round or something (I'm really not sure) and I doubt this is the right one. But if I think a little more, that's exactly how the summer event mechanic worked.

So if the second scenario is the right one, I would like to know the chances.
@MooingCat do you have any info? @Juber ?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Well, yes, I suspected that the mixing presents in the winter event was just an animation.

But what I was asking is, uhmm, for example if you get 10 tiles to uncover, you get 0.1 chance (out of 1) or 10% chance to obtain any reward, right? Under every tile would be a fixed reward. That would be a game based on luck.

Second scenario is when you have different chances for all the rewards, like 20% chance for daily special, 20% for the calendar key and 7,5% for the others and in that case under the tiles there is not a fixed reward and you can theoretically click on any present because in the end you get the same reward. That is a random mechanic, but there is also a bit of luck in it (when the chances are calculated). But it isn't just luck. Also I think this is harder to be implemented cause the chances need to be recalculated after any round or something (I'm really not sure) and I doubt this is the right one. But if I think a little more, that's exactly how the summer event mechanic worked.

You see every possible reward before shuffling. All of them have the same chances.

I get an average 30 doublons per day :p
1 rush quest (on average one per day) + 1 daily quest + 10 free collect quest
(not counting milestones, incidents, wins on the board, ...)

and you only need to play the board 2/3 of the days for the calendar
the rest can be opened with daily challenge parts

so IF a player can find the calendar piece every day in 4 slots he would be doing it for free

(but winning it with 4 every day is not realistic)
You don't get doubloons from the daily quest, you get a piece of a key. And the incidents aren't giving doubloons

CrashBoom

Legend
You don't get doubloons from the daily quest, you get a piece of a key. And the incidents aren't giving doubloons
and for that reason you only need to play 2/3 of the days (or less) the board

and incidents give doubloons. a player in the forum reported he got 2 of them

You are only getting 20 doubloons a day from the quests, you can't open 4 slots without spending diamonds
no you get 30 on average per day (one rush quest per day on average + 1 daily event quest + 1 free 10 doubloons collect in event window)

and you don't need to play the board every day to complete the calendar (1/3 or more is done by daily challenge)

Last edited:

.Chris

Baronet

The presents as such will be available as shown before the shuffle, only their position will change iirc

and for that reason you only need to play 2/3 of the days (or less) the board

and incidents give doubloons. players in the forum reported to get 3 of them

no you get 30 on average per day (one rush quest per day on average + 1 daily event quest + 1 free 10 doubloons collect in event window)

and you don't need to play the board every day to complete the calendar (1/3 or more is done by daily challenge)
there is one quest a day, that's 10 doubloon, plus your free 10 doubloons. That's all you get, quit pretending otherwise

CrashBoom

Legend
there is one quest a day, that's 10 doubloon, plus your free 10 doubloons. That's all you get,
and the 35 quest before the daily quest :rolleyes:
ON AVERAGE you get 30+ doubloons per day

if you have spend everything already that is not the fault of the game
and that also doesn't mean that others can't open 4 fields every day they are not using parts (from DC) to get the calendar parts

quit pretending otherwise
quit pretending that you can do only 32 quests during the whole event: one per day :rolleyes:

32 days, 67 quests = 2 quest per day

ON AVERAGE: google that if you don't know what that means

Vectus

Farmer
So, in my maintown i have 5 governors villas.
If i would like to upgrade all of them, I have to pay 15 euro and also spend massively diamonds. I dont know ^^

But even for the cash players, it is ridicoulous to get all Villas upgraded, without asking for a credit at JP Morgan
Or what should he do here?

1681664498101.png

As a daily special, the Kit would be really cool but not like this...

GateKeeper

Baronet
I didn't spend any diamonds, I just completed all the rush quests.
and you'll be out of doublooms by day 5 or 6 and back to 2 tries per day afterwards.... the experienced players know this minigame sucked for many years in Winter Event, and now makes the Summer event suck. but go ahead and respond again, keep the trolling

... i smell a FoE employee here ;) if it was your idea at the event planning meeting, then own up to the bad decision lol