• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Wildlife Event

Lindsay

Merchant
but it will require at most 150 days.
What do you mean? You just needed to finish 10 cities, to collect at least 2 times 50 fragments after the one of these 10 cities (you have 100 in total now), and to collect the rest 50 as a prise when you reach 300-star point. That’s what I did and I guess everyone else. So no donate, no need to wait 150 days. Easy.

-Alin-

Emperor
What do you mean? You just needed to finish 10 cities, to collect at least 2 times 50 fragments after the one of these 10 cities (you have 100 in total now), and to collect the rest 50 as a prise when you reach 300-star point. That’s what I did and I guess everyone else. So no donate, no need to wait 150 days. Easy.
I did 15 towns to receive only ONCE 50(on the 15th town) fragments from chests, then another 50 fragments on the 16th town. It is not the same for everyone, you really need to be lucky on this event, I was forced to do more towns to get another 50 fragments from 450 tasks mark.

The next events will be even harder, also I dont imagine we will have an alternative, as we had with chests in this event(patrick), so the event pass and the level 8-9 which will give us +1 fragment each day will remain our only solution.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Because it's not guaranteed you'll get even 1 appearance of the fragments during the minigame, and the 300 star mark requires a very specific method that most simply won't have the time to do

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Yes I know very well that you can collect Archdruid upgrade fragments with the building at level 9... but it will require at most 150 days. And the event was not well balanced, some got it until the event ended, some not. It's getting harder and harder to obtain the main building at maximum level without diamonds these days unfortunately.
But anyways, back on topic, I hope that the building will be very good and I like the fact that is Japanese inspired.
Looks to me like a really nice building (at least from the upgrade). I'm hoping it would be a good bridge between Wildlife, Spring, and Feudal Japan stuff in terms of design.

I'm kind of confused about how the wildlife event would need warrior portraits lol. I do appreciate different cultures for the events, it's not all the same ethnicity year after year.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
those are most likely for wildlife - also fits the design

last year, wildlife was before soccer, but archaeology came before wildlife. So either that was cancelled or they switched position

PS: damn... you are right - soccer also was before wildlife - so there is a bigger switch up happening as it seems
Maybe the shift is to remove duplicated events while making room for a new one.

i.e.

- Anniversary takes the place of Archaeology as they share similar theme (passage of time), and it removes a redundant mechanic (halloween and archaeology sharing the same game)
- Wildlife takes over the traditional easter event prizes in addition to its own - which would explain the flavor of the new building being japanese. There's really no specific time of year that it needs to happen in.
- sometime later in the schedule they add another new event - possibly bound to some sort of holiday

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
We have a lot of buildings today!

Level 1-9:
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A1-569490519.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A2-3f7741e6f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A3-1662e8b42.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A4-f10102685.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A5-5efb9894e.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A6-9fab5830c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A7-cb604d0aa.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A8-cc7407d3d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A9-3d58df412.png
Level 10:
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A10-683d94f8c.png

Most likely chain pieces :)
Chain building 1 (2 variations)
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23B-1a3008782.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23Bb-292b51e43.png
Chain building 2 (2 variations)
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23C-126daea8b.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23Cb-6f6c539ec.png
Chain building 3 (2 variations)
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23D-56ea68f1f.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23Db-87605c21b.png

Level 1Level 2
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23E1-a3895d0a0.png
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23E2-18425f4cc.png

Level 1Level 2
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23F1-ea4d396ce.png
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23F2-702e6f268.png

ActiveInactive
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23G-c4b6dc2dc.png
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23GDecoration-928b0cd25.png

.Chris

Baronet
The level 1 path of the main building doesn't match those of the other levels whatsoever...
Most probably will never see Lvl 1 but still it really threw me off for a second ^^

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I do not like that level 10 does not seem to have any pandas anymore in the non-animated version - they will probably be there when animated, but there being none when not animated....

We have a lot of buildings today!

Level 1-9:
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A1-569490519.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A2-3f7741e6f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A3-1662e8b42.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A4-f10102685.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A5-5efb9894e.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A6-9fab5830c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A7-cb604d0aa.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A8-cc7407d3d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A9-3d58df412.png
Level 10:
R_SS_MultiAge_WILD23A10-683d94f8c.png

Most likely chain pieces :)
Chain building 1 (2 variations)
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23B-1a3008782.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23Bb-292b51e43.png
Chain building 2 (2 variations)
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23C-126daea8b.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23Cb-6f6c539ec.png
Chain building 3 (2 variations)
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23D-56ea68f1f.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WILD23Db-87605c21b.png

Level 1Level 2
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23E1-a3895d0a0.png
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23E2-18425f4cc.png

Level 1Level 2
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23F1-ea4d396ce.png
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23F2-702e6f268.png

ActiveInactive
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23G-c4b6dc2dc.png
W_SS_MultiAge_WILD23GDecoration-928b0cd25.png
More! Mooooore beautiful buildings!!!:p:p:p

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
I'm disappointed honestly. I'd hoped they would keep this event about nature. And not add in any cultural buildings.
Don't get me wrong: The building looks nice. But it just doesn't fit into my city. If it had been just the bamboo forest and cliff and such, it would've been magnificent. Alas.

The chain pieces are nice. But... I'd have to put a lower level of the main building down... Not sure I'd be willing to do that.
Yes; I'm weird. I want stuff that fits my town aesthetically.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I'm disappointed honestly. I'd hoped they would keep this event about nature. And not add in any cultural buildings.
Don't get me wrong: The building looks nice. But it just doesn't fit into my city. If it had been just the bamboo forest and cliff and such, it would've been magnificent. Alas.

The chain pieces are nice. But... I'd have to put a lower level of the main building down... Not sure I'd be willing to do that.
Yes; I'm weird. I want stuff that fits my town aesthetically.
Now, I don't know what your city looks like, but this set is the perfect connector between wildlife buildings and Spring buildings. So rather than building a section of your city around this building, you're able to easily link two previously-conflicting themes to one another! It's awesome!

Emberguard

Emperor
Would it fit as a connector between your Town Hall and the rest of your city?

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Now, I don't know what your city looks like, but this set is the perfect connector between wildlife buildings and Spring buildings. So rather than building a section of your city around this building, you're able to easily link two previously-conflicting themes to one another! It's awesome!
My city consists of 2 parts at the moment; the 'function part' where my GBs are and such and some really good 'off theme' buildings.
And my 'design' city where everything is based around the themes of a vintage coastal city - there's lots of colonial/pirate/venetian stuff there and lots of exotic flora; jungles and forests, surrounding it. Within those jungles are various 'ruins' featuring stuff from the GE and Aztec settlement and such; so ancient south american themed mixed with a few pieces that kind of fit. None of it is 'spring' themed, as in eastern stuff.

My plan is to eventually remove all of the function part and create a vast jungle with some ruins and such there (and increase the town a bit more too). But that will basically mean the end of my run in FoE.

2 screenshots of parts of the themed/designed town:

2.png1.png

Last edited:

Finkadel

Marquis
well it was really possible to collect the golden one without donation in the Patrick's event. If it continues the same way (I mean, a chance to collect it without donation), then why not. just need to put in a few more effort.
Maybe for you it was, surely not for me.

Dessire

Regent
A new chain building? if it is like the gentiana (2fps in 4 squares) or better, my blue galaxy wants it now! have it at level 135 and no x16 chances, but when I reach the x16 chances, this new event chain building will be an excelent adition! :D

GateKeeper

Baronet
A new chain building? if it is like the gentiana (2fps in 4 squares) or better, my blue galaxy wants it now! have it at level 135 and no x16 chances, but when I reach the x16 chances, this new event chain building will be an excelent adition! :D
I hope so, and its very good to see its a west/east chain too. by the way, what level of the BG gets you 16 chances?