• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Ignoring the premium upgrade for a moment, 20 pots of gold seems likes a really small "grand" prize.
1672929676462.png

Just looking at how this event is set up though, I think I'll be just working to get the Druid Hut to level 9. You mostly likely have to either: a) spend diamonds to reach 600 quests, or b) have no life but babysitting the event. In terms of just grand prizes, you only need to reach 275 quests to get a level 9 building (not including any kits from opening chests).

I guess the only "strategy" for winning buying the golden upgrade is to get as close as possible by completing as many quests as possible and then dumping diamonds on it.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
This event may yields te best values:

Packages that may give 1 of the weak trees
€15-18 + quests + sufficient progress for basically the equivalent of a 2nd event building (compared to winter event)
Lvl10 for free diamonds which is effectively a free 2nd building equivalent for those that've gotten enough free diamonds
For the price of 2 grand buildings, getting effectively 3 (lvl10 = equivalent to 2, lvl 9 = basically 1 fully level building)

Overall very, very great event at first glance. Though at first I misunderstood the announcement. believing lvl10
was P2W only. It's actually free if you've managed to stack sufficient free diamonds. Unless you lacking it and
like to support the game financially for a little bit and getting for cheap and space efficiently 2x frag of a otherwise
maxed out building.
Though would've preferred 2 options for event currency: diamonds & relative cheap event currency for RL money.
E.G. €15 for the largest package, €5 medium and €1,50 for the small package. I think that would encourage spending
RL money on the game. Much more then worsening the diamond deals by decreasing diamonds you get in return
for the same amount of money.

That been said. I like the forest theme and the in-theme production of fragments. Their specs are also pretty decant. Even
though they require a road.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
This event may yields te best values:

Packages that may give 1 of the weak trees
€15-18 + quests + sufficient progress for basically the equivalent of a 2nd event building (compared to winter event)
Lvl10 for free diamonds which is effectively a free 2nd building equivalent for those that've gotten enough free diamonds
For the price of 2 grand buildings, getting effectively 3 (lvl10 = equivalent to 2, lvl 9 = basically 1 fully level building)

Overall very, very great event at first glance. Though at first I misunderstood the announcement. believing lvl10
was P2W only. It's actually free if you've managed to stack sufficient free diamonds. Unless you lacking it and
like to support the game financially for a little bit and getting for cheap and space efficiently 2x frag of a otherwise
maxed out building.
Though would've preferred 2 options for event currency: diamonds & relative cheap event currency for RL money.
E.G. €15 for the largest package, €5 medium and €1,50 for the small package. I think that would encourage spending
RL money on the game. Much more then worsening the diamond deals by decreasing diamonds you get in return
for the same amount of money.

That been said. I like the forest theme and the in-theme production of fragments. Their specs are also pretty decant. Even
though they require a road.
If it costs diamonds it's not free. It's still a purchase, just you using your hard-earned premium currency.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If it costs diamonds it's not free. It's still a purchase, just you using your hard-earned premium currency.
Since they're freebies, farmed in mass, they're practically free. Just look on YouTube. There are plenty tutorials how
to setting up diamond farms. ''Hard'' earning 10k+ diamonds monthly. Not even taking GbF into account. What's
produced is not really ''hard'' earned, imho. It's just something you get for free. Unless collecting is hard to do.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
''Hard'' earning 10k+ diamonds monthly. Not even taking GbF into account. What's
produced is not really ''hard'' earned, imho. It's just something you get for free. Unless collecting is hard to do.
10k diamonds monthly stay light :
diams.png
It's not mine but a friend who has about twenty people on the French server, he would produce, according to him, 1,500 diamonds a day.

@DEADP00L proves enough that certain players are trolling big time. Trying desperately to downplay the massive
diamond earnings.
Who has been trying to downplay diamond earnings? Any veteran player understands the game's diamond earning potential. On average, about 125 diamonds per GE season. On average, 1 diamond for every 4 advancements in GBG, On average, 50 diamonds per day per 100 WW/FoY. Plus incidents/PvP/Quests. I have my main city and 4 diamond farm worlds. I collect between 7K and 8K diamonds per month depending on GBG. I am sure that other players do much better, many worse.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Pericles the Lion you're smart enough to figure out who's in denial of the existence of around 5k monthly diamonds
from GbF.

On topic, it's nice that the first town is so cheap to complete. It's good for the tutorial. Though it maybe lead to some
gold been spend in a wasteful way. Resulting in minor shortages of gold. With a fantastical double att & def. buff for
attacking armies, with the ability to provide fairly strong 1x1 buildings and coin boosters and rushes, this is great
for new players. The introduction of an premium lvl gives only more value to payed features. Although this is probably
not something that will keep the game's faith away from Kartuga's faith.
The minigame is actually pretty easy. Upfront it's requiring a bit of time in the morning, to setting it up. In the noon and
evening to making it speeding up progress and letting it over time play like a 0-player game. Then in the morning moving
on to the next town. It's more engaging than most other event minigames, besides Wild Life event. Cause very day
there's something to do.

palomar

Farmer
People are talking about doing 600 tasks but I think I see an easier way. When you open the 6 boxes after completing each town, doesn't it give you another upgrade kit for the main event building? If that's correct, then I think this would work:

Do at least 125 tasks, enough to comfortably complete 4 towns, opening 6 boxes after each town, gives 4 upgrades
The grand prizes for 125 tasks gives another 3 upgrades
The questline gives selection kit plus another 2 upgrades...makes 10.

Cost in pots: approximately 6-700 per town for the minimum number of managers, 4 times, costs 2,600 pots
Opening the boxes, 1,900 4 times, costs another 7,600 pots
Total pots needed: 10,200 which is well under what you collect with daily logins plus the questlines plus the milestone rewards. Doesn't depend on finding them in incidents, and could even miss a few days and still have enough as long as you finish the entire questline to make sure of that final upgrade.

Have I missed something? Or will this strategy work out to give the fully upgraded, level 10 Druid Hut building?

-Alin-

Emperor
People are talking about doing 600 tasks but I think I see an easier way. When you open the 6 boxes after completing each town, doesn't it give you another upgrade kit for the main event building? If that's correct, then I think this would work:

Do at least 125 tasks, enough to comfortably complete 4 towns, opening 6 boxes after each town, gives 4 upgrades
The grand prizes for 125 tasks gives another 3 upgrades
The questline gives selection kit plus another 2 upgrades...makes 10.

Cost in pots: approximately 6-700 per town for the minimum number of managers, 4 times, costs 2,600 pots
Opening the boxes, 1,900 4 times, costs another 7,600 pots
Total pots needed: 10,200 which is well under what you collect with daily logins plus the questlines plus the milestone rewards. Doesn't depend on finding them in incidents, and could even miss a few days and still have enough as long as you finish the entire questline to make sure of that final upgrade.

Have I missed something? Or will this strategy work out to give the fully upgraded, level 10 Druid Hut building?

Yes, You missed the golden level, and that golden level (10) can be unlocked either with cash or 15 fragments, without that golden level, you can have maximum level 9.

That's why we speak about 600 tasks or 10 cities with luck of getting 2 times X5 Fragments and another 5 from 300 tasks milestone.

Last event was the first event EVER that I did not get a fully leveled event building. I was short (by 2 levels). I felt betrayed by Inno

I am a daily player who will purchase diamonds occasionally, but NOT to win all the time... It now looks like I can not win a fully leveled event building for this event.. if this turns out to be true, I will drop my beta world and cut back on my other worlds, as I do not play to spend all my income in a game (it's fun but not THAT fun) and I certainly don't play daily to lose.

there are way too many games out there that I can play instead.
Very disappointed in Inno right now, as it costs you NOTHING to let people have their fully leveled event buildings, and there are many other successful ways to monetize the game