• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Owl II

Emperor
The new season starts tomorrow. They did not summarize the results of their voting. They didn't even do an in-game message. Someone is definitely used to it:rolleyes:

Avshar

Farmer
So let's summary that great nerf after 2,5 years :D

• Small/weaker guilds will suffer even more, because larger guilds will not allowed them to infilitrate sectors.
  • Average guilds will suffer same as small, because 2 or 3 swap partners will not want invite anybody else
  • Top-Tier will rule over GBG like nothing change
  • MM system will be still broken and leagues doesn't make any sense
  • Cheaters can still keep smiling into anybody face that INNO doesn't care :D (in O world many reported cheaters and INNO will look into it, np 80 fights in 15s in 2 man guild... absolutely no problem)
  • Ok there will be not whales with 15k+ fights, so they have less motive to play too

What is my personal opinion, that i like people have 15k+ fights (i went over 10k only once per 2,5 year of GBG), to achieve it you need to be active and if you have time i'm more than happy that those rewards make those people happy :) Instead of focus how to improve game for everyone, let's make it less actractive for some...

Just imagine if equal guilds are in GBG, how fun it could be for EVERYONE, nono let's make suffer few people on each server :D

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The new season starts tomorrow. They did not summarize the results of their voting. They didn't even do an in-game message. Someone is definitely used to it:rolleyes:
The vote is not over yet, so why should it be summarized already?
Also, as there were complaints about the repeating ingame message, we decided to not post one this time.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Avshar once again, you're saying nothing changesd, great summery of the upcoming last 2,5 years.o_O Though you forgot to mention that 4h slot exploit prevented "weaker" guilds in diamond league to do anything anyways

-Alin-

Emperor
Nothing. Just chatter
I haven't played in the last 3 weeks, I barely collected my city, I was in a project and I had to be activelly there, lol, anyway ...

I suppose I have not lost too much in my absence, nothing new to GbG here.
That's just too much from InnoGames, they barely have any Idea what to do next and keep delaying GbG updates here with the "we still need data and feedback" when everyone here knows already how GbG is working and how it is played ...

Personally, game is boring, but I keep playing it because of others and for the guild and friends I have here ...

Owl II

Emperor
Exactly. Thus the reason I suggested a change in the loot drops. Replace the current loot drop rates by replacing FP drops with Guild Power, Diamond drops with FP, and eliminate diamonds entirely. This will stop the astronomical GB leveling, eliminate diamond farming through GBG, and rewards will be spread across competitive guilds.
If only it were that simple. The "astronomical" GB leveling is done by arc-180. And the guild power is of no value. Those who have reached 100 understand that this is the cap. Even if new guild levels open, it will still have the same dull bonuses. And those who are just starting to build a guild, do not make efforts to increase levels

Beta King

Viceroy
So let's summary that great nerf after 2,5 years :D

• Small/weaker guilds will suffer even more, because larger guilds will not allowed them to infilitrate sectors.
  • Average guilds will suffer same as small, because 2 or 3 swap partners will not want invite anybody else
  • Top-Tier will rule over GBG like nothing change
  • MM system will be still broken and leagues doesn't make any sense
  • Cheaters can still keep smiling into anybody face that INNO doesn't care :D (in O world many reported cheaters and INNO will look into it, np 80 fights in 15s in 2 man guild... absolutely no problem)
  • Ok there will be not whales with 15k+ fights, so they have less motive to play too

What is my personal opinion, that i like people have 15k+ fights (i went over 10k only once per 2,5 year of GBG), to achieve it you need to be active and if you have time i'm more than happy that those rewards make those people happy :) Instead of focus how to improve game for everyone, let's make it less actractive for some...

Just imagine if equal guilds are in GBG, how fun it could be for EVERYONE, nono let's make suffer few people on each server :D
Honestly i don't think it could be summed up any better, you hit the nail right on the head! Please post this in the feedback thread that may or may not make it to whomever might be able to make a decision in this matter. This thread doesnt matter but that one might.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
The vote is not over yet, so why should it be summarized already?
Also, as there were complaints about the repeating ingame message, we decided to not post one this time.
Ok, ok, I don't mind. It's just wont to see that you update the voting before each new season and you send out ingame messages at the end of each season;)
Release it already on live. Everyone is impatient.

Bingo

1 suggestion 1 request

Suggestion If you plan to do the nerf Awesome make it in dimond leages above 901 and let all others catch up to the freebasers last 2 + years leve Platinum and below as is full camp power you can go Platinum 975 that will cause fair play.

Request give live servers 1 added GBG notice if you do full nerf. The nerf should be in Diamond only this may allow others to catch up to 2 years of Psedo multi Billionaire. The code programming is not a hard fix.

The guilds that felt the most pain last 2 years being cornered while new and building will really prosper and the top dogs can fly flags on their hills facing attrition as some will be dropping to platinum and balance things out.

Beta King

Viceroy
Bingo

1 suggestion 1 request

Suggestion If you plan to do the nerf Awesome make it in dimond leages above 901 and let all others catch up to the freebasers last 2 + years leve Platinum and below as is full camp power you can go Platinum 975 that will cause fair play.

Request give live servers 1 added GBG notice if you do full nerf. The nerf should be in Diamond only this may allow others to catch up to 2 years of Psedo multi Billionaire. The code programming is not a hard fix.

The guilds that felt the most pain last 2 years being cornered while new and building will really prosper and the top dogs can fly flags on their hills facing attrition as some will be dropping to platinum and balance things out.
Cant we just subtract 1 billion from anyone that has more than a billion that should set everything straight huh?

That would be unfair they were hard workers and sneaks Let them stay in their guilds as they wish unless true colours of lyalty shown. Platinum and below shoud not be nerfed see them jump Inno can code any jump to any guild will deny gbg season ahead ?

CrashBoom

Legend
Small/weaker guilds will suffer even more, because larger guilds will not allowed them to infilitrate sectors.
how can it be worse then locked into headquarters every 4 hours from one of the two big guilds ?

Average guilds will suffer same as small, because 2 or 3 swap partners will not want invite anybody else
the top 2 don't invite somebody else :rolleyes:

Top-Tier will rule over GBG like nothing change
if nothing change for them then they don't have any reason to complain :rolleyes:

Owl II

Emperor
II0HH.png
Here is a flag that cannot be dropped 100%. Just this one. All others are possible. This is a clear bug. And no one is going to fix it for 2.5 years. But we have nerf the camps. That's the most important thing, yes...

I think troll detected, this bug is well-known for everyone who at least play SOME GBG during last 2,5 years. Happened like 30x and always reported, with screen and detailed information what happened before.:D
Does 278K battles in the past 2 years qualify as "some GBG"? If so, I want to mention that this is the first reference to this particular bug that I recall hearing about and I have not witnessed it on the live server. Regardless, complaining about it on this Forum accomplishes exactly nothing with regard to getting it fixed.

Avshar

Farmer
OWL II, maybe he is lucky guy who never face it, but seriously 30x from beggining on GBG, but it was alwyas during heavy fights against enemies

My point is, that instead of fix any bug in-game, INNO came with SC nerf without any reason.

GBG is about communication, if someone approach us, we never lock them, but of course swap is for strong guilds, instead of nerf, better MM will fix it. Top-Tier guild have 70+ people and 50+ strong fighter. If you put against us 5-7 weak guild with 15-30 people, they will suffer even MORE with nerf, because right now we swap with 2 and without free attrition, they will get absolutely nothing, because they will be unable to do anything.

All those who are for nerf just jealous, because this will not improve your game... once traps before your HQ, you will start here crying, that traps are OP... then after traps nerf, there will be fortresses and whatever make your life miserabl ingame. Why top guild wanna let you inside ? Now at least you have chance.

Problem is not-everyone should be in 1k diamond league, yet majority of active players are there even they have 0 chance to achieve anything. Insted of solve problem in complex, all that people see is few with 15k+ fights, that's so sad about it (again i'm not among them).

Last edited by a moderator: