• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

iPenguinPat

Squire
Haven't you forget something? Like maybe additional zero at coins output...? How it is balanced? You cut whole week from the event, that means less coins and less tickets by one third but you left old settings - including tools prices, that is cheating.

And I did like 20 minigames and gained 3 daily specials. I maybe suck at it, but it is such low income I start to wonder if St Patrick wouldn't become my favourite event instead...
This game is all about getting huge combos. Not only are huge combos key for getting many daily specials, but it's also important for churning the blocks to collect more paws.

Theoretically, you want the highest block combo per move that you can get to maximize the event. In practice, sometimes you have up sacrifice combo size to make sure you can collect the paws and chests.

Very skill dependent... This is not a good game to rush. Best to plan several moves ahead before taking action. Measure twice, cut once

hades8840

Marquis
Well i love this event last event lacked any skill what so ever to play this one though if done right can do great I am on quest 22 and as i had mountain reserve as my daily i went for it managed to get 7 selection kits so that's a eagle mountain for me ..... has the event length shrunk? isnt it usually 3 weeks

44 quests compared to 55 last year thats a big drop

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
So just put aside the fact it is the single worst event period, where one single mistake can ruin your chances.

So this year, we have 6x3 10FP and 17% AA (contemp), vs last year 4x6 10FP and 22% AA AND 25% DA.
Now sure last year was op, but come on, lame.

Amdira

Baronet
So far I really like it - new quests, less production quests and more possibilities to choose. The main price looks quite nice, but is not overwhelming, thus I don't care too much, whether I can complete it - but in general it should be possible to get a complete main price without spending diamonds, as in every event. Due to the shortening to only 2 weeks and only 44 quests I'm afraid it might be rather difficult to complete all 9 levels. Prices for tools are much too high and definitely need to be adjusted.
I was lucky with the daily and can put another eagle mountain into my city and enjoy the rest of the event without big expectations though.

Finkadel

Marquis
This game is all about getting huge combos. Not only are huge combos key for getting many daily specials, but it's also important for churning the blocks to collect more paws.

Theoretically, you want the highest block combo per move that you can get to maximize the event. In practice, sometimes you have up sacrifice combo size to make sure you can collect the paws and chests.

Very skill dependent... This is not a good game to rush. Best to plan several moves ahead before taking action. Measure twice, cut once
Yeah, I noticed how much it is skill dependent - like not at all. But hey, my lost is your gain, enjoy the game.

Lydia73

Merchant
As far as I can see now - the coins are clearly reduced from last year - assuming coins for the daily quests stay the same its 1100 in sum instead of 1920

But prices for the boost packages stay the same - big package costs 1230 - so you have to spend diamands to get the big one
that doesn't make sense - inno really should overthink that!!!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
As far as I can see now - the coins are clearly reduced from last year - assuming coins for the daily quests stay the same its 1100 in sum instead of 1920

But prices for the boost packages stay the same - big package costs 1230 - so you have to spend diamands to get the big one
that doesn't make sense - inno really should overthink that!!!

They clearly wanted to tone down the event from last year (understandably). 1 less week = 21 less tickets from natural generation.

The event building has 9 levels instead of 7 - but you get an upgrade every 2nd grand prize instead of 3. And start from Level 4 from milestones (without surprise box) instead of Level 3. So you'll need 9 grand prizes to finish it instead of 10 last year. And it was really easy to do last year.

Coins drastically reduced as well as you noted. But you don't need the boosts very often with planning. And saving for the big package last year wasn't exactly a pleasant experience anyways - taking up much of the event before you finally buy your boosts. So overall this can be conditioning players not to do that (because it's probably not going to happen for free - maybe with incidents). I mostly just used my coins for a few 60 coin +10 moves when I had a good board still as I was running out of moves. In these match games you generally have to buy your power-ups if you want to use them a lot. And I think this balancing falls in line with that.

Overall this event still seems in great shape. I somewhat fear we actually have more nerfs to come before it goes live again rather than buffs.

Lydia73

Merchant
@xivarmy

well you are completely right but I still think it doesnt make sense to offer packages one cannot buy (or only using diamons)
so according to archology event the packages (and boosts) are fare too expensive. So either make them cheaper or don't offer any. (as you are right the boosts are not that neccessary)

mcbluefire

Baronet
Can't stand Candy Crush type games. This is now three events (nearly) in a row that are lacking in fun for me. Sorry to be a downer, just how it is. I didn't appreciate the stick in the anniversary game used to reduce amount of dailies obtained if one wanted to get the main building which still required diamonds. The randomness of the tablets and ridiculously low rate of daily prize drops in Archaeology was a major bummer. I would honestly like to see the soccer event go back to what it was several years ago. I know that element is still there, but it was more fun to me.

Now comes my least favorite mini-game (second to the never ending repetition of the production with shipping and unloading backlog of the St Patty's Day event). I'm glad other folks enjoy this and I get that there is some strategy in this, but there is WAY too much randomness for me to find it enjoyable. Couple that with all the negative adjustments compared to last year and I think I'll give this one a pass this year.

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
Not if you need a lot of them in your city for event quests and daily challenges. Plus 5 Insect Hotels will fit in the same space as 1 TF (roads not included) giving 20 fp daily if collected twice or 30 fp daily if collected thrice, which beats the TF2's 12 fp hands down.
indeed, you're right, if you're playing more than once a day

Finkadel

Marquis
indeed, you're right, if you're playing more than once a day
Make it "if you play at least three times a day at exactly 8 hours intervals" which no-one sane grown-up does. And then, count roads - well...

I hadn't ever owned TF in my beta city, for starters...

Thunderdome

Emperor
Kind of blows for me. However, I am just going to play it for the stuff it gives as I get 1's and 2's when it comes to blocks without a way of combo'ing them efficiently.

At least in Bejeweled Blitz the pieces switch over to make combos. Candy Crush isn't my spot of tea. Plus the main building isn't quite worth it.

Owl II

Emperor
Completed all available quests to date. Received 3 GP (1 upgrade kit). It takes 5 more (3 upgrade kit) to get the full main building, taking into account the black box. It seems the devs missed. It is impossible to do this without diamonds, considering that the event is shortened. Or I need upgrade kit in the reward for the league, which is also impossible without diamonds: I am in the league prof now. But I'm sure I won't be able to stay here

And yes, I got 5 DS. Not that I collected it on purpose. So happened

Last edited: