• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

jovada

Regent
I usely try to avoid the set buildings, most of the time not rewarding enough , taking much space and receive m/o that you don't need

Ironrooster

Baronet
I have completed:
Clay Tablet 1 - 2 times
Clay Tablet 2 - 2 times
Clay Tablet 3 - 3 times
Clay Tablet 4 - 5 times
Golden Tablet - 2 times
I have yet to see a silver tablet.

estrid

Baronet
I'm confused. I had the task #39 open (Win battles or donate goods). Went to dig some goods up from the maze... when I came back, noticed that this task was ready. How come? I don't think my few statues of honor would generate the donation that big that was asked in the task.

I'm confused. I had the task #39 open (Win battles or donate goods). Went to dig some goods up from the maze... when I came back, noticed that this task was ready. How come? I don't think my few statues of honor would generate the donation that big that was asked in the task.
Did you have any active trades in the market? If so, another player may have picked some up.

Did you happen to collect from your Observatory during that time? I think I’ve noticed it being counted as a donation (not the Arc, though).

Devilsangel

Baronet
Did you happen to collect from your Observatory during that time? I think I’ve noticed it being counted as a donation (not the Arc, though).
The Observatory counted only during an active bug, it was fixed a long time ago though...could have returned....
Not only statues produce GG, maybe you collected other buildings with that bonus?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
The production of a GB cannot be likened to a donation because we can top it and therefore harvest several times a day.
While special buildings, like statues of honor, can only be harvested once per day.
This is why some can intervene in donation quests and not others.

Devilsangel

Baronet
@Juber
Ingame wildflower meadow now gives 10% Attack for attacking, not 7% like in your change announcement.
Which stats are correct?
And also wrong size for Snapdragon in the initial announcement.. definitely not a 2x2)

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
@Juber
Ingame wildflower meadow now gives 10% Attack for attacking, not 7% like in your change announcement.
Which stats are correct?
And also wrong size for Snapdragon in the initial announcement.. definitely not a 2x2)
Adjusted both now in the announcement. Thank you!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well those are at least some intriguing pieces to play with layouts. Even if archaeology isn't really going to give us much opportunity to make any of the dreams.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
even the standard layout now has above average values (53Goods, 20FP, 18% attack 10 attack def + some extras) - that gives it a very decent efficiency scoring for a mixed building - close to art exhibition if I did not mess up my calculations

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
The new values are very welcome, turns it into a really good set! Standard layout gives a good mix of everything, among the better event buildings for forge points (0.5 fps/tile), but a bit behind when it comes to attack (0.7 combined / tile).

But as with the fall set, it truly shines when you focus on individual aspects. With the same attack layouts as from fall, you can get a bit above 1.5 combined attack / tile, which is not as high as the 1.8 the fall can give, but definitely good compared to most other buildings. Where the set truly shines is FPs, you can make designs up to around 1 fp / tile, compared to around 0.8 for fall :)

So overall, I'm very happy with the updates :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
But as with the fall set, it truly shines when you focus on individual aspects. With the same attack layouts as from fall, you can get a bit above 1.5 combined attack / tile, which is not as high as the 1.8 the fall can give, but definitely good compared to most other buildings.
did you include the road requirements for the wildflower? that would pull it quite a bit further down compared to fall

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Yeah, set buildings still give boosts without roads, for example the Piazza Clocktower. So it'll definitely look ugly, but you don't need the wildflowers connected :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Ah, good to know that set effects ignore road requirements - would be a bug in my eyes...

as winners plaza and the like lose the attack boost when not connected I mean...

Finkadel

Marquis
So, now it is worth to be built but I still won't get enough pieces to build it on beta...? :eek:

But, hey, better than nothing, thanks for reviewing it!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So, now it is worth to be built but I still won't get enough pieces to build it on beta...? :eek:

But, hey, better than nothing, thanks for reviewing it!
how is that? I am only missing 2 of the side pieces... and I did not even try
also got 9 DS so far