• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Buying fps

shad2389

Viceroy
On live when i buy fps i get this
Forge of Empires_2022-02-20-16-31-28.jpg
Pls chang this as its to easy to click by error on diamond option , as a fix i'd see 1 option to buy 1 by 1 then an option where you choose how much fps you want to buy then a diamond option instead of how it is on this image , on live i don't have any intention to buy fps till this is fixed , ps my fp buying screen is not like this on beta

Kronan

Viceroy
@Tanmay11 - Your suggested placement make way too much sense, vs the horrific placement used by competent engineers destined to make more work for support by player misclicks.

I swear, I don't think this is ever implemented by deciding on a reasonable plan for all 3 platform the game is played on: Browser, and 2 mobile platforms: tablet and phone.

My gosh - try to touch just one of those tightly packed buttons, stacked right on TOP of EACH OTHER, on a mobile phone. Like seriously - what are you guys thinking?

I know mobile players are 2nd class citizens here, but Inno.. you just keep compounding that positional status by designing things for browser, and making mobile players get the scraps of playing food from your decisions. There is a word for that: PROCRUSTEAN.

How about studying placements of all proposed UI changes from the perspective of all the hardware platforms you support, equally?

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
not in my server so please, remove it from this section, only updates already released in all live servers should be posted here

-Alin-

Emperor
i play 8 worlds dont have it on any of them

It doesn't matter the worlds You play on, You wasnt chosen yet by the A/B testing made by InnoGames, I mean the whole account.

But like I said on previous topics, I don't get why Inno are doing such useless testings on random players accounts, even for live servers ...

Tanmay11

Regent
why do i have it on my live server worlds i don't know but it is on Langandorn en server on my acount
they've been doing the A/B testing with all sorts of things for a while, and sometimes people on live have these features before some of us on beta.

I'm wondering why the exchanged FPs go on the bar (max 10) instead of into inventory. The coins are in inventory, why not just enable replacing inventoried coins with inventoried FPs? Being able to buy up to 10 at a time is a step in the right direction but it would be much better if players with billions of coins could trade them in bigger bites.

Yekk

Regent
@Tanmay11 - Your suggested placement make way too much sense, vs the horrific placement used by competent engineers destined to make more work for support by player misclicks.

I swear, I don't think this is ever implemented by deciding on a reasonable plan for all 3 platform the game is played on: Browser, and 2 mobile platforms: tablet and phone.

My gosh - try to touch just one of those tightly packed buttons, stacked right on TOP of EACH OTHER, on a mobile phone. Like seriously - what are you guys thinking?

I know mobile players are 2nd class citizens here, but Inno.. you just keep compounding that positional status by designing things for browser, and making mobile players get the scraps of playing food from your decisions. There is a word for that: PROCRUSTEAN.

How about studying placements of all proposed UI changes from the perspective of all the hardware platforms you support, equally?

Juber.... A game survives on its honesty. The continued use of tricks to squeeze a few more diamonds is why we do not trust Inno. The "heal all" GUI change needs to be how the above is done.

Lets get away from Bad Inno and rebuild trust huh.... Make the change