• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
If I remember correctly, that is the "slow" method though where you only do 4 completed towns right?

Yes. Though you might need to do a 5th and a piece of a 6th without boxes for extra tasks depending on how many you skipped.

Edit for math:
With surprise box:
Lv 3 base + 1 surprise box + 4 sets of 1900 = Lv 8. So you only need 2 from grand prizes = 100 tasks, easily done in 4 cities.

Without surprise box you'd need 175 tasks - which would require that 5th + 6th city.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
got it, so instead of spending Pots on the prizes, you can just blow through 9 towns with those pots easily?

Approximately yea - probably 8-10 extra cities depending on managers purchased as maximizing the towns you do does come with increased sensitivity to managers hired as well (at 4 cities you can probably afford to waste pots of gold for convenience - where if you're doing it 10 times it adds up faster)

I think it's probably technically possible on free pots if you want to do the work to burn through a town every day.

Edit: yes, digging into last year's spreadsheets, Fest 3, SY 4, FW 2 can finish a town every ~22 hours. Which would cost 580 a run as a baseline and fit within the free pots of gold budget for a town a day with a bit of room to spare for maybe ~100 pots worth of other managers for tasks per run (note that this assume Hats/Flowers/Cake/Drinks are at zero for that baseline cost - so you have to manually click your way through to fireworks too)

Last edited:

hades8840

Marquis
An selection kit, but completing 25 tasks in any town gives an milestone
reward. Every 3th milestone is 1 upgrade of the new grand prize.
Cheers I did see every 3rd gives u a selection kit but was wondering how you would get the rest and seen or it seems that way that if you open all chests in a city you get a selection kit also as I am some what confused on how the rest of the selection kits are achieved

estrid

Baronet
I didn't pay much attention on what I got when opening the reward-boxes, but I'm sure I saw a piazza-selection kit. Why? Why not some newer buildings selection kits?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Cheers I did see every 3rd gives u a selection kit but was wondering how you would get the rest and seen or it seems that way that if you open all chests in a city you get a selection kit also as I am some what confused on how the rest of the selection kits are achieved
I've always got fully upgraded grand prizes through just playing through towns and finishing as many
tasks as possible. The boxes are more optional. As similar to fps they'll cost gradually more. The first
box is free, the 2nd box costs gold, the 3rd more gold, the 4th even more gold, etc. This is true for
each town you complete. Though all prices for the boxes are the same: first is free, second, third
and later costs gold. Personally I prefer to just completing tasks and spending gold on managers
to grind for me through the towns.

Kronan

Viceroy
The requirements to unlock buildings is exponential, that's the biggest reason people hate the event - halfway through it starts taking hours and hours and overnight and then next day to unlock the next building. That's also my biggest complaint, it SHOULD be linear, not necessarily faster, but not drag on like a dog in a hot street.

I also love cookie clicker, I just wish the endings were more tolerable. It's just such a pain to get the final stretch.

I hit 10 Q shamrocks/8 hours this morning... Not hard to get there... I'll be done in 7 more hours. This thing is making shamrocks faster than the US Federal Reserve prints "fake" money (Federal Reserve Notes).

Last edited:

whimsy

Farmer
I took a look at the bonuses for each level of the reward building and was surprised to see that level 1 and level 2 of the farmsted seem to be exactly the same. can this be right or am I missing something?

Kronan

Viceroy
no diamonds for me:confused:

Yes, none for me either. It might still be broken...
I'm making so many shamrocks, maybe I can use them for GE instead of diamonds for the negotiation failures. Hmmm, what's after quadrillion?

Shhh: quintillion

Yugi

Farmer
It's like watching grass grow. Get merchant to 300, get ship to 300, get fireworks to 50, then wait about 20 hours. Lather, rinse, repeat.